2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
HertsGTFC
January 11, 2020, 2:32pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,005
Gold Stars: 228
From what I’ve seen of Rose he’s already trying to work on this “skill”.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 16
Madeleymariner
January 11, 2020, 2:50pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,063
Gold Stars: 51
Well if hes working on it I hope he becomes an expert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
Mayaman
January 11, 2020, 2:56pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.92
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +3,442
Gold Stars: 74
I hate it.  I don't want to win by cheating. I follow Ho Chi Minh City also and when we are winning they go down with cramp.  When, they are losing, however, nobody gets cramp.  We swear at the players and comment online at them for doing it.  They don't change though because most fans don't even realise what they're doing.  I usually get in free so I can't complain.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 16
tashee69
January 11, 2020, 6:04pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from promotion plaice

Ollie has been quoted in the Telegraph that he has promised that none of his Grimsby Town players will be caught diving – and has urged other managers to take responsibility for their teams.

Could just be kidology though !!!

After hearing Ollie have a go at the Chelsea playing that made a meal of Sons sending off a few weeks ago on Talksport Radio then I don’t think it’s kidology. On the phone in, Ollie also said he gave a player of his a “severe telling off” for diving. He seems proper old school.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
KingstonMariner
January 12, 2020, 12:41am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
My attitude is if everyone is going to try to win by cheating, what's the flipping point of playing football with rules? Why not just go out to kill each other? There's no difference morally in football between someone taking a dive and someone punching someone else.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 16
Rik e B
January 12, 2020, 1:00pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Mansfield are dirty cheating b**tards, always have been.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
Kris2
January 12, 2020, 3:29pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,632
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Gaffer58
I think it’s inbred into professional footballers, remember an FA Cup game between Chelsea and Brentford, I think Chelsea were winning about 4-0 but they were still falling over, to players it’s just the norm and their tiny brains cannot think about playing fair.

They don't give out points for fair play and taking part, this isn't school sports day, it's a professional game with large amounts of money on the line. Winners are the only ones who gain so everyone is always looking for something to give them a slight advantage or edge and gamesmanship is one of them.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mansfield mentality

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.