This thread currently has 11,582 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 10:51am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +0 / -8
Approval: -815
Interesting to hear you are so "intrigued" in what I choose to do with my time.  Very flattering.  

I am full time employed in a commercial role, my definition of inordinate clearly differs to yours, and I am puzzled as to who I have stated was "beneath" me?  This Marinerz93 character is clearly a bit of a boring pest who thinks he is funny for some reason, but that doesn't mean he is beneath me, just a very different person.

Thanks for your high level of interest in me - unfortunately I don't reciprocate in the slightest, and your contribution has sadly not removed any perceived dullness.  

Current 'Blip' length - 15 years and counting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 61
Mallyner
December 13, 2019, 11:53am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Stevie Cammack
I am full time employed in a commercial role.

Big Issue?  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 12:42pm
Lager Top Drinker
No, but I certainly wouldn't sneer at it and have been close to homelessness before due to alcoholism.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 61
Mallyner
December 13, 2019, 2:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
No, but I certainly wouldn't sneer at it and have been close to homelessness before due to alcoholism.

Perhaps not one of my best digs then Stevie and I come in peace.

Often there is a man selling the Big Issue outside of our pub called the Nottingham, when we leave; and I always give him a pound. I am as sure as I can be that he is a genuine man.

I am still touched by a polite man in Lincoln who as I passed under a disused shop about 15 years ago, gave me the time. It was all he had that he could give as a service and I gave him the £2 I had in money.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 61
Gaffer58
December 13, 2019, 3:37pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Mr Cammack, please clarify once and for all whether your a scunt or a codhead, I know you have said previously that your user name is unfortunate to be that of a previous scunt player. So if you are really Town give us some history of your support, e.g. How often you attend nowadays, did you go to any of the various playoff finals, who was playing when you first started attending games, etc, or just come out and admit your a scunt, we don't mind opposition fans coming on here if they write intelligently and don't just try to rub our noses in various crap comments, we had enough of that from the gimps.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 61
Marinerz93
December 13, 2019, 4:52pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
You haven't changed much since the Fast Show finished Colin.  

Got a massive ego too, "fun people" like your stupid kiddie pictures?  Self awareness training is on your agenda methinks.

I love the fast show and you remind me of Archie, a bore who leeches onto to people because people on here will respond to you where as the ironbru it's just fanny64 and one other moderator who have multiple identities to make out the iron bru has more than 2 posters.

I guess you are just sad because I won't be your Ted eh Ralph, I am concerned you mention kiddies a lot, although it sort of fits the profile your portraying.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 5:44pm
Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from Gaffer58
Mr Cammack, please clarify once and for all whether your a scunt or a codhead, I know you have said previously that your user name is unfortunate to be that of a previous scunt player. So if you are really Town give us some history of your support, e.g. How often you attend nowadays, did you go to any of the various playoff finals, who was playing when you first started attending games, etc, or just come out and admit your a scunt, we don't mind opposition fans coming on here if they write intelligently and don't just try to rub our noses in various crap comments, we had enough of that from the gimps.

Like the first week in a new infants school this.  I'm obviously a Scunny fan and have never claimed otherwise.  Do you think YOU write intelligently?  Need to check the barometer...

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 61
Northbank Mariner
December 13, 2019, 6:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172

Like the first week in a new infants school this.  I'm obviously a Scunny fan and have never claimed otherwise.  Do you think YOU write intelligently?  Need to check the barometer...

Well, whether you're name is Stevie or Stephanie I don't give 2 tosses tbh...
You want to jump onto a forum mainly set up for GTFC fans then so be it but please do not disrespect or wind up those fans.
Banter is always acceptable but being down right disrespectful and insulting is not.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 61
Stevie Cammack
December 13, 2019, 6:55pm
Lager Top Drinker
And when have I done that exactly Mr. Internet Policeman?  Thanks for your grudging permission to post on an internet forum by the way, I'm thrilled.  Priceless this to be fair  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 61
Stadium
December 13, 2019, 7:05pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.77
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,926
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

Well, whether you're name is Stevie or Stephanie I don't give 2 tosses tbh...
You want to jump onto a forum mainly set up for GTFC fans then so be it but please do not disrespect or wind up those fans.
Banter is always acceptable but being down right disrespectful and insulting is not.  

Ahem.
Surely staying within the forum rules is the only requisite ??

https://forum.thefishy.co.uk/Blah.pl?m-1377632884/s-new/

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 61
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Scunny tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.