AussieMariner
October 22, 2019, 5:46pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +2,166
Gold Stars: 32
Quoted from sutton mariner
I’m at the game so someone can use my Ifollow thing with a VPN. DM and I’ll send details to the first

PM sent SM
Cheers
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
FishOutOfWater
October 22, 2019, 5:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.09
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,590
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Les Brechin
Does anyone know if the game is being streamed on any bookies site tonight, like the Salford game was on Skybet?

I think you'll find the reason our Salford game was on there Les is because it was their sponsors sly promotion of their plucky little club  
Logged Offline
Private Message Twitter
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cambridge away Video Match Pass

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.