Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,661
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from ska face

Labour MPs deselected - 0
Tory MPs deselected - 21

Thicker than a submarine door, you.

…..and you must be thicker than a dockers sandwich if you didn't see that I used the word " threat ". And why do you talk like Yoda ?

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 28
golfer
September 4, 2019, 6:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Let's get back to football-" We need a left winger AND a right winger "
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 28
hampshiremariner
September 4, 2019, 9:10pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,050
Gold Stars: 35
No politics, please. We've all had our fill.

I would support the boycott of this tournament. The EFL needs to make much more noise about the financial imbalance between its clubs and the PL. Bury FC have been hammered and expelled. I might be naive but near to Bury are two of the richest clubs in the world- City and Utd. Why didn't make donations to Bury to help them pay the wages of the staff at Gigg Lane? When you have jus one PL player getting £100,000 per week that amount would go a long way to helping their neighbour. A couple of million each would have been chicken feed and may have helped Bury to survive. I think it is an absolute disgrace. Too much greed and avarice in the PL.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 28
hampshiremariner
September 4, 2019, 9:11pm
Snakebite drinker

I would support the boycott of this tournament. The EFL needs to make much more noise about the financial imbalance between its clubs and the PL. Bury FC have been hammered and expelled. I might be naive but near to Bury are two of the richest clubs in the world- City and Utd. Why didn't make donations to Bury to help them pay the wages of the staff at Gigg Lane? When you have jus one PL player getting £100,000 per week that amount would go a long way to helping their neighbour. A couple of million each would have been chicken feed and may have helped Bury to survive. I think it is an absolute disgrace. Too much greed and avarice in the PL.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 28
hampshiremariner
Snakebite drinker

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 28
hampshiremariner
Snakebite drinker

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 28
toontown
September 4, 2019, 9:24pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,273
Gold Stars: 70
Think we've had our fill of that post Hampshire  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 28
hampshiremariner
September 5, 2019, 3:43pm
Snakebite drinker
Sorry about that, Toon. It froze so I hit the return button a few times!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 28
Rik e B
September 5, 2019, 4:22pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Stopped the politics so was worth hammering it home a few times 😉👍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 28
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › for the fishy 3 line whip

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.