Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I have to say it....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 271 Guests

I have to say it....

This thread currently has 11,768 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
SalsaE70
April 13, 2019, 8:40pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: -90
Gold Stars: 1
We’re already planning for life in L1.... know we will need at least another £1m to just get more quality players in....🔴⚪️🔴⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 63
Northbank Mariner
April 13, 2019, 8:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,533
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from SalsaE70
We’re already planning for life in L1.... know we will need at least another £1m to just get more quality players in....🔴⚪️🔴⚪️

Well done to your PE teachers...but route 1 football doesn't work in league 1..see you next season. ...w@nker.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 63
SalsaE70
April 13, 2019, 8:47pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: -90
Gold Stars: 1
Yawn.... it’s so not route1 ... it’s getting boring now.... ask Bury, MK Dons, Mansfield.... by the way hope Whitehouse gets back to full fitness, you’ll need another 10 like him to go up 👌🔴⚪️
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 63
Northbank Mariner
April 13, 2019, 8:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from SalsaE70
Yawn.... it’s so not route1 ... it’s getting boring now.... ask Bury, MK Dons, Mansfield.... by the way hope Whitehouse gets back to full fitness, you’ll need another 10 like him to go up 👌🔴⚪️

One good thing, we haven't got to watch your shower of shite style of football next season...enjoy getting your @rses kicked week in week out.  Now go play on your play station and tug yourself senseless.....goodbye and f@ CK off
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 63
speedy
April 13, 2019, 8:59pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +10 / -10
Approval: +445
Quoted from Northbank Mariner

One good thing, we haven't got to watch your shower of shite style of football next season...enjoy getting your @rses kicked week in week out.  Now go play on your play station and tug yourself senseless.....goodbye and f@ CK off

Do you actually think they will get there butts kicked every week? i imagine they will continue investing as their owners seem to have a clue. I hate to say it but i think they COULD be promoted again within 3 years.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 63
Northbank Mariner
April 13, 2019, 9:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from speedy

Do you actually think they will get there butts kicked every week? i imagine they will continue investing as their owners seem to have a clue. I hate to say it but i think they COULD be promoted again within 3 years.

I really give 2 f@cks what they do tbh . Just can't be doing with gimp dickheads coming on our forum.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 63
Helgy
April 13, 2019, 9:16pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +14 / -3
Approval: +118
Investment helps but it’s been more than that.
Danny and Nicky have been revolutionary , spoke to Nicky after the game about how far we have come from being tinpot to now being a properly run club.
5 years ago we faced relegation to the conference North now it’s L1.

Best of luck next season keep the faith , we may be rivals but your a proper old football  club.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 63
oochiad
April 13, 2019, 9:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,724
Gold Stars: 28
I’m really hoping no Imps will come on our forum anymore.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 63
Northbank Mariner
April 13, 2019, 9:32pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Helgy
Danny and Nicky have been revolutionary , spoke to Nicky after the game about how far we have come from being tinpot to now being a properly run club.

Best of luck next season keep the faith , we may be rivals but your a proper old football  club.

Helgy, you at least have some decorum, we'll do what we do best which is supporting our club through  thick  n thin.  To you I sat good luck and I hope our clubs cross swords again...but I always despise your management for their touchline antics which is a shame when they do so much for your community

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 63
kevikov
April 13, 2019, 10:27pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +14 / -5
Approval: +852
Gold Stars: 13
Quoted from Helgy

More and more its becoming clear that we'll die a proper old football club. I love our history and our past achievements, but footballs changed, money, and forward, innovate, progressive thinking works now, not inward, regressive, living in the past thinking.

I was there, the day Bradley Wood scored a 35 yarder!

From the black and white striped shirts
To the fish in the sea
You'll hear us singing
Coz we are Grimsby.

You won't hear us crying
But you'll hear us shout
Coz we are the Grimsby
And this is our chant.......... Grimsby! Grimsby! Grimsby!

A.S.A.F.A.T.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 63
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I have to say it....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.