Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Out
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 235 Guests

Fenty Out

This thread currently has 43,800 views. Print
30 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Recommend Thread
Fishy_fishtails
April 25, 2019, 8:44pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +4 / -3
Approval: -345
Quoted from billynomates

more like Linsey loo

Not that person either. Not sure why it matters either to be honest. I am allowed an opinion. Just the way everyone else is. Just because I don't follow like the rest of you doesn't make me John, a brother or Linsey Loo.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 260 - 298
Fishy_fishtails
April 25, 2019, 8:51pm

Lager Top Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Well if you don't f'ing like it, don't read a thread that is clearly lablled 'Fenty Out'!

Didn't have to read much of it to guess the content.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 261 - 298
KingstonMariner
April 25, 2019, 10:13pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

Didn't have to read much of it to guess the content.

Well why bother then if you're so smart? Funny how you and pen penfras only pop up when Fenty gets stick.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 262 - 298
Fishy_fishtails
April 25, 2019, 10:36pm

Lager Top Drinker

Well why bother then if you're so smart? Funny how you and pen penfras only pop up when Fenty gets stick.

Yawn
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 263 - 298
KingstonMariner
April 25, 2019, 10:41pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.04
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Fishy_fishtails

Yawn

Oh the wit! You're Oscar Wilde, not John Fenty after all.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 264 - 298
Bigdog
April 25, 2019, 11:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.12
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
The thing is the JF supporters go on about ringfencing John’s money, who the fook’s ringfencing the health of the football club we all love. 5.4 mill missed out on because we were led into the fifth tier, one mill Mike Parker money spunked up the wall, one mill Bogle money spunked up the wall, Mullen money spunked up the wall and nearly another mill on failed stadium projects. That’s nearly eight mill in negative monetary swing and we haven’t even seen anything decent in the way of free flowing football or club infrastructure improvements yet let’s all protect John and his precious two mill. Who the fook is thinking about the protection of the club? Fentyistas go on about him covering any losses as if he’s doing something saintly when he’s the perpetrator of the damage himself. They’ve got some brass necks trying to be sanctimonious about this and trying to blacken the fears of the ever diminishing remaining loyal support. They’re not writing for the love of the club, they’re writing for their love of John. It’s really fooked up that they’re still trying to gain the moral high ground. Complete denial of culpability while our club remains on its knees..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 265 - 298
WOZOFGRIMSBY
April 25, 2019, 11:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,023
Gold Stars: 190
Imho the club need to look at each demographic one by one instead of just ring fencing it all. And by all means, please feel free to pour water on my suggestions as I can't commit to  anywhere near  half of what some of you put into the club, but, I've supported town for the past 35odd years and will continue to do so.

Under 11's.....a different junior school chosen each week as guests of the club. A day out at BP starting early doors with a tour of the ground and meeting players/officials. It's not like there's not enough room to house 2 coach loads is it

Atmosphere...... always a topic up for debate, but, when suggestions are made by the fans, it'd be respectful for the club to listen. How many times has panels at the sides of the pontoon been mentioned

Supporters club/junior supporters club.. do these still happen?

Loads more ideas, just seems pointless at times mentioning them

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 266 - 298
billynomates
April 26, 2019, 1:18am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: -14
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
Imho the club need to look at each demographic one by one instead of just ring fencing it all. And by all means, please feel free to pour water on my suggestions as I can't commit to  anywhere near  half of what some of you put into the club, but, I've supported town for the past 35odd years and will continue to do so.

Under 11's.....a different junior school chosen each week as guests of the club. A day out at BP starting early doors with a tour of the ground and meeting players/officials. It's not like there's not enough room to house 2 coach loads is it

Atmosphere...... always a topic up for debate, but, when suggestions are made by the fans, it'd be respectful for the club to listen. How many times has panels at the sides of the pontoon been mentioned

Supporters club/junior supporters club.. do these still happen

Loads more ideas, just seems pointless at times mentioning them

trouble is Woz no one at the club listens to what the supporters want,but I guess being a loyal supporters for over twenty years means nothing.What the club needs to realise is theres a lot of supporters that have give all their lives to supporting our club.And what for a struggling L2 club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 267 - 298
rancido
April 26, 2019, 1:58pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,659
Gold Stars: 102

No funnier than when you and several other posters always give Fenty stick!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 268 - 298
MuddyWaters
April 26, 2019, 3:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from rancido

[/b]

No funnier than when you and several other posters always give Fenty stick!

Funny? It's tragic what the past 15 years have done to GTFC not funny.
Private Message
Reply: 269 - 298
30 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fenty Out

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.