April 6, 2024, 5:22pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,242
Gold Stars: 266
The Fans were incredible today , absolutely superb
The Players were incredible today 100% everywhere on the pitch
The Gaffa . I can’t imagine what you’re going through and I genuinely hope this has helped in a tiny way because we are all behind you .
Private Message
arryarryarry
April 6, 2024, 7:06pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,033
Gold Stars: 116
Was going to say the same, it showed the players that if they put the effort in the fans will back them.

The only disappointment for me were the morons in the Upper Findus who booed Bogle when he came on and then during the game.

I just don't get why ex players get so much stick especially as he made a big contribution to us getting promoted.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 82
jimgtfc
April 6, 2024, 7:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,096
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from arryarryarry
Was going to say the same, it showed the players that if they put the effort in the fans will back them.

The only disappointment for me were the morons in the Upper Findus who booed Bogle when he came on and then during the game.

I just don't get why ex players get so much stick especially as he made a big contribution to us getting promoted.

Is it not just a bit pantomime? No big deal in my opinion.

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 82
Nelly GTFC
April 6, 2024, 7:24pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,747
Gold Stars: 31
Yes well done Town. And the funny thing is, everyone would have been saying the exact same thing if Bradford didn't equalise at the end on Bank Holiday, and if Newport had scored at the end, everyone would be in the same mood as the Bradford game including the comments on here lol.  I'm glad I usually just keep my mouth shut these days, but its amusing to read one week from the next.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 82
MuddyWaters
April 6, 2024, 7:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Well done everyone, especially the gaffer, how you managed your emotions today, I have no words that can express my admiration.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 82
crusty ole pie
April 6, 2024, 7:32pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,377
Gold Stars: 66
Quoted from arryarryarry

Am in the upper and gave him a clap followed by now snap his leg lol
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 82
It Bites
April 6, 2024, 7:35pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Yes well done Town. And the funny thing is, everyone would have been saying the exact same thing if Bradford didn't equalise at the end on Bank Holiday, and if Newport had scored at the end, everyone would be in the same mood as the Bradford game including the comments on here lol.  I'm glad I usually just keep my mouth shut these days, but its amusing to read one week from the next.

It was all about the gaffa today .
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 82
Nelly GTFC
April 6, 2024, 7:40pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,747
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from It Bites
It was all about the gaffa today.
100%

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 82
RonMariner
April 6, 2024, 7:45pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,773
Gold Stars: 226
strange isn't it how players who at times this season have been described as totally useless have come good recently; Rodgers, Mullarkey, Green and now Eastwood. Maybe it's a confidence thing, or maybe it's finding the best role for the outfield players. But whatever has happened they have been turned around at some point so maybe the manager and coaching staff deserve some credit. Maybe we had round pegs in square holes previously.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 82
It Bites
April 6, 2024, 7:55pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from RonMariner
strange isn't it how players who at times this season have been described as totally useless have come good recently; Rodgers, Mullarkey, Green and now Eastwood. Maybe it's a confidence thing, or maybe it's finding the best role for the outfield players. But whatever has happened they have been turned around at some point so maybe the manager and coaching staff deserve some credit. Maybe we had round pegs in square holes previously.

I think you’re onto something but the midfield needs some attention and obviously another gK and striker
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 82
IlkleyMariner
April 6, 2024, 8:16pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,036
Gold Stars: 69
Quoted from RonMariner

I was thinking the same thing as above. At a different level, Potchitino at Chelsea has taken almost a full season to work out which of his 40 or so multimillion pound players fit whatever role he wants them to play. They have just run into some form now he has worked out who he wants and how they play…
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 82
Maringer
April 6, 2024, 8:23pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,623
Gold Stars: 185
Eastwood perhaps more confident playing behind a back 5? Teams generally haven't got in down the side or behind us as much as they did when we were playing as more of a back four.

He's not put a foot wrong since he came back into the team. Hopefully, not tempting fate there!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 82
Yoda
April 6, 2024, 8:25pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +5 / -20
Approval: -3,187
Gold Stars: 72
Well done great result and other results going forward.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 82
arryarryarry
April 6, 2024, 8:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,033
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from jimgtfc

Is it not just a bit pantomime? No big deal in my opinion.

Well, more applauded him thankfully, Yes cheer when he makes a member up but to boo him as he comes onto the pitch Is a bit pathetic for me.
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 82
toontown
April 6, 2024, 8:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,275
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from It Bites

I think you’re onto something but the midfield needs some attention and obviously another gK and striker

Don't be lulled into complacency, the defence needs work too, it's great that we have found a way to make the defence work, which is a back 5, but we can't continue like that. Loads to do all over the pitch tbh regardless of if we are able to breathe a sigh of relief at the end of the season, which I would think we probably will be able to do now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 6, 2024, 9:02pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from toontown

Don't be lulled into complacency, the defence needs work too, it's great that we have found a way to make the defence work, which is a back 5, but we can't continue like that. Loads to do all over the pitch tbh regardless of if we are able to breathe a sigh of relief at the end of the season, which I would think we probably will be able to do now.

Think the defence can play, they just need to work on how to defend as a unit, and maybe a couple of defenders in the squad behind them pushing for a first team shirt, definitely not enough competition at CB this season.

For his age Eastwood hasn’t played many first team games, maybe we’re the club who develops him to fulfill the potential we saw when he was here on loan.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 82
April 6, 2024, 9:02pm
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry

I heard someone behind me scream “Why are you clapping this tw@t? JUDAS!”

I mean, Christ. Literally.
Reply: 16 - 82
mariner91
April 6, 2024, 9:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,695
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Think the defence can play, they just need to work on how to defend as a unit, and maybe a couple of defenders in the squad behind them pushing for a first team shirt, definitely not enough competition at CB this season.

For his age Eastwood hasn’t played many first team games, maybe we’re the club who develops him to fulfill the potential we saw when he was here on loan.

Definitely not. This is still the same side that conceded some pathetic goals within the last 8 days. We’re tighter than we were before but we can’t go a whole season with so little goal threat that we never score more than once a game. Tharme is a good signing and I’d be happy with him starting next season. But realistically if we were to go back to a back four then we’d need three new first team defenders with Mullarkey and Rodgers as back up. And a new first choice keeper. Eastwood has done well since coming back in but you can’t have a first choice keeper who loses confidence so easily.

I think some of our fans get misty eyed every time we put in a half decent performance. The reality is that we’re still 21st in L2 and still might not get over 50 points. The squad needs major surgery in the summer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 6, 2024, 10:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Definitely not. This is still the same side that conceded some pathetic goals within the last 8 days. We’re tighter than we were before but we can’t go a whole season with so little goal threat that we never score more than once a game. Tharme is a good signing and I’d be happy with him starting next season. But realistically if we were to go back to a back four then we’d need three new first team defenders with Mullarkey and Rodgers as back up. And a new first choice keeper. Eastwood has done well since coming back in but you can’t have a first choice keeper who loses confidence so easily.

I think some of our fans get misty eyed every time we put in a half decent performance. The reality is that we’re still 21st in L2 and still might not get over 50 points. The squad needs major surgery in the summer.

I’m not getting misty eyed as I have to travel 260 miles to watch the garbage we’ve seen.

I agree major surgery is required but we won’t have major funding to do it so Artell will have to work with what he’s got and many supporters might just have to manage expectations, this will take another couple of seasons to look like anything decent.

The issue is the midfield and finding someone up front to compliment Rose.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 82
mariner91
April 6, 2024, 10:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,695
Gold Stars: 262
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I’m not getting misty eyed as I have to travel 260 miles to watch the garbage we’ve seen.

I agree major surgery is required but we won’t have major funding to do it so Artell will have to work with what he’s got and many supporters might just have to manage expectations, this will take another couple of seasons to look like anything decent.

The issue is the midfield and finding someone up front to compliment Rose.

There should be money available. The following players are out of contract or going back to their parent club:

Cartwright
Smith
Maher
Glennon
Amos
Hume
Khan
Green
Clifton
Holohan
Khouri
Andrews
Wood
Ainley
Eisa
Gnahoua
Obikwu

Plus we lost Waterfall in January who I would expect was one of our highest earners and I doubt Tharme is on anywhere near as much. Furthermore, players like Pyke who have not had a look in could well be told they can leave. And which of those out of contract players would you keep? None of the defenders, maybe Clifton but not for centre mid cause he’s not up to it. Maybe Khouri and Ainley? I wouldn’t be bothered about keeping Eisa personally as he does literally nothing off the ball. So we’re losing potentially some of the higher earners and fortunately are keeping the ones you’d definitely want to keep: Tharme, Rose, Thompson, Vernam. Money will be available purely because so many players will likely be leaving. If we can’t get better value for money than this squad with the attendances we get then God help us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 82
99agrant
April 6, 2024, 10:43pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +128
Gold Stars: 4
That list just shows what a huge rebuilding job it is. And also how important it will be to stay in League 2 in order to attract the players we need
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 82
grimsby pete
April 6, 2024, 10:46pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,802
Gold Stars: 222
I am just pleased we won today the summer will take care of its self with loads of players leaving and another dozen or so coming in.

Let's hope they are an improvement because I like most town fans I  can not cope with another season struggling near the bottom.

I hope this win and clean sheet will give the players a bit of confidence for the remaining games.

Special mention to Eastwood just one goal from a pen in two games keep it up lad.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 6, 2024, 10:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

There should be money available. The following players are out of contract or going back to their parent club:

Cartwright
Smith
Maher
Glennon
Amos
Hume
Khan
Green
Clifton
Holohan
Khouri
Andrews
Wood
Ainley
Eisa
Gnahoua
Obikwu

Plus we lost Waterfall in January who I would expect was one of our highest earners and I doubt Tharme is on anywhere near as much. Furthermore, players like Pyke who have not had a look in could well be told they can leave. And which of those out of contract players would you keep? None of the defenders, maybe Clifton but not for centre mid cause he’s not up to it. Maybe Khouri and Ainley? I wouldn’t be bothered about keeping Eisa personally as he does literally nothing off the ball. So we’re losing potentially some of the higher earners and fortunately are keeping the ones you’d definitely want to keep: Tharme, Rose, Thompson, Vernam. Money will be available purely because so many players will likely be leaving. If we can’t get better value for money than this squad with the attendances we get then God help us.

Agree, to be honest I’m not too bothered about any of the signed players staying though I’d be amazed if Clifton doesn’t get offered a deal just because of his squad versatility & the local factor.

None of the loanees will be back but I think Andrews & Cartwright will go on to have careers in the game.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 82
Heisenberg
April 6, 2024, 11:02pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,097
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from mariner91

Cartwright
Smith
Maher
Glennon
Amos
Hume
Khan
Green
Clifton
Holohan
Khouri
Andrews
Wood
Ainley
Eisa
Gnahoua
Obikwu

Not quite right. Khouri signed a 3-year deal last summer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 82
RichMariner
April 6, 2024, 11:06pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,143
Gold Stars: 209
I think part of Artell's remit is to develop and integrate more youngsters into the side.

Feels like Khouri has been on the verge for about 2-3 seasons now. Once again, managers haven't played him and instead signed loanees like Andrews & Wood and he's been behind Clifton, Green and Holohan and, to some degree, Hunt and Ainley.

I really hope he's a talent but to be honest I really don't know. I feel for him because at no point has he been given a run in the side. Hurst and Artell just haven't trusted him.

If we secure safety with a couple of games to go I'd love to see some of our young prospects given some game time. It used to frustrate me that Hurst would never use dead rubbers in this way (not that he had many). He played Jamie Bramwell in that 4-4 draw at Eastleigh but used just two subs that day and ignored Tomlinson, Braithwaite and Khouri, instead bringing on Raikhy and Abrahams.

I'm sure Artell's 'Crewe' style and belief in the youth system was a major part in why he was appointed.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 24 - 82
Poojah
April 6, 2024, 11:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,637
Gold Stars: 1,505
The best run Khouri has had was 3 years ago when he played 6 straight games towards the end of the season when we went down. Odd that he’s still here but hasn’t really had a sniff since.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 82
April 6, 2024, 11:14pm
Guest User
I have a feeling Clifton will move to Shrewsbury.
Reply: 26 - 82
Poojah
April 6, 2024, 11:15pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 140381
I have a feeling Clifton will move to Shrewsbury.

Nice area but one hell of a commute.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 82
forza ivano
April 6, 2024, 11:22pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,264
In all honesty if we survive we are going to need another 12-15 players who match the level of tharme , thompson n rose. Clifton n green ( who has improved massively under artell imho) are fine.you could add Smith n hume to that list, but I dont think they will stay. Ainley n khouri are more than good enough, but I couldnt give a tinkers cuss about the rest of them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 82
Captain Sensible
April 7, 2024, 12:11am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Approval: +178
Gold Stars: 5
Just what we need.  When the squad are battling to keep us in the league, let's have a thread telling them that we're not bothered if most of then leave,  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 82
Mappers
April 7, 2024, 8:04am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Approval: +4,389
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from mariner91

Keeper must be a priority imo and that should be the position we push the boat out on , I don't think Eastwood is a bad back up .

The defence will be an interesting one Tharme is one to build the team around for sure . I like Mullarkey , think he's a decent player but it's obvious his specialist position is as a right sided centre back and I assume Artell will want to revert to a back 4 which effectively makes his position void . Rodgers looks better in a three but at times in a back 4 has looked close to being a liability so we probably need one high quality CB .

Full backs will be interesting , as we will enter the summer effectively without any so we will need 3 or 4 if none are retained .

Thompson is too good for league 2 so that position is boxed off but he needs 2 around him who can play a bit more - I wouldn't be suprised if Hunt get's 1 last chance pre-season as Artell seems to rate him and he has done well at York after settling in . Ainley played for him consistently at Crewe so I expect him to be offered a new deal .

I'm torn on Holahan & Green as they are good players on their day but it seems inconsistent how many good days you will get out of them . But they seem good characters around the place - I suppose if we retained them we would be very top heavy in midfield though and it would leave limited room for improvement in there .

Clifton should be retained for his versatility imo , but for Harry Clifton i think it's time for a new challenge away from his hometown club for  his career to kick on , maybe a league up .

We just need to keep Vernam fit and he should be a regular starter .

Up top I don't think we have a problem and would just try hard for Obikwu back on loan next season , Pyke 4th choice doesn't worry me as he looks more than able and could cover more positions if required . I suppose the question is - does Wilson still want away ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 82
Croxton
April 7, 2024, 8:56am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Mappers

Keeper must be a priority imo and that should be the position we push the boat out on , I don't think Eastwood is a bad back up .

The defence will be an interesting one Tharme is one to build the team around for sure . I like Mullarkey , think he's a decent player but it's obvious his specialist position is as a right sided centre back and I assume Artell will want to revert to a back 4 which effectively makes his position void . Rodgers looks better in a three but at times in a back 4 has looked close to being a liability so we probably need one high quality CB .

Full backs will be interesting , as we will enter the summer effectively without any so we will need 3 or 4 if none are retained .

Thompson is too good for league 2 so that position is boxed off but he needs 2 around him who can play a bit more - I wouldn't be suprised if Hunt get's 1 last chance pre-season as Artell seems to rate him and he has done well at York after settling in . Ainley played for him consistently at Crewe so I expect him to be offered a new deal .

I'm torn on Holahan & Green as they are good players on their day but it seems inconsistent how many good days you will get out of them . But they seem good characters around the place - I suppose if we retained them we would be very top heavy in midfield though and it would leave limited room for improvement in there .

Clifton should be retained for his versatility imo , but for Harry Clifton i think it's time for a new challenge away from his hometown club for  his career to kick on , maybe a league up .

Up top I don't think we have a problem and would just try hard for Obikwu back on loan next season , Pyke 4th choice doesn't worry me as he looks more than able and could cover more positions if required . I suppose the question is - does Wilson still want away ?

Did you see how Wilson pulled out of challenges and failed to make wider runs to draw defenders? He lost possession so many times too. He has a smart turn and shot inside the box but elsewhere he is a lightweight.

As for Ubikwu, we are not in a position to offer learning opportunities for naive youngsters who have no USP to build on. Not quick, strong, tricky or enough of a shithouse to trouble L2 defenders. We need someone with some of those qualities to support Rose.
Would rather develop Gardner gradually but sign some pace meanwhile.

Agree that Pike has his uses as a squad player though.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 82
BobbyCummingsTackle
April 7, 2024, 8:58am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,301
Gold Stars: 307
I think assuming Rose will be here is a bit optimistic - if I was manager of a mid tableish L2 side I’d be very interested in a guy who scored 15 goals in a team that struggled all season.

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 82
Maringer
April 7, 2024, 9:01am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,623
Gold Stars: 185
If we want to improve, we can't have Green and Holohan as starters next season as both have too many limitations. They both did pretty well yesterday, albeit against a team with nothing to play for, but their good performances have been few and far between. In fact, I'd hope for us to even have better options off the bench. Wouldn't surprise me to see both head down a division next season (on the assumption we stay up!).

I do think Hunt will get another chance and, providing he gets up to proper fitness, Ainley probably will be offered a new contract as well. Our midfield was badly lacking in League experience this season until the arrival of Thompson and Ainley has played a similar number of league games to him. You'd imagine Clifton would stay. He's had his worst season for us so I don't think he'll be offered a role at a higher division club (unless Hurst wants him).

Smith has looked a competent right-back to me over the past few games so wouldn't be upset if he were to stay. Not impressed with Hume but he was supposedly just coming to put himself in the shop window in any case. I'm not sure he's done a great job in that regard, but I don't think he'll stay. The fact that Glennon hasn't been seen for some time indicates he's on his way. I think he'd have done better in the back 5 we've been using but I think that, ultimately, his lack of pace is unsurmountable in a back four. Maher has had a poor season after looking decent last year. He's another who I expect to depart. Possibly back to Halifax, along with Green?

I think Wilson will leave at the end of the season. He's OK and has nicked the odd goal here and there, but for me he doesn't offer a huge amount more than being a poacher. Can pin the defender on occasion but if he's onto a moving ball, the defender generally comes out on top as he doesn't anticipate the situation in the way that someone like Rose does. I wouldn't be bothered about seeing Obikwu returning, either. He's done OK in some games and has nicked a few goals, but often looks clueless as to what he should be doing. Did my head in how he was just jogging around yesterday near the death, rather than running to put pressure on them when they had possession. If we were to try and sign him on loan again, it would be as a substitute as I don't think he really offers enough as a starter. He's got a heck of a lot to learn yet.

No idea why Hurst signed Pyke. He's clearly not a striker, but where should he play? He looks to be reasonably quick but isn't strong in possession and doesn't look like he knows how to play as a forward. I expect we'll attempt to move him on as well.

As I said the other day, there aren't too many of the current squad who I would be sad not to see here next season. We've seen plenty of teams this year with much more capable players in most positions (not just the big spenders) and we need to improve a lot.

Let's make sure we're safe and then Artell will no doubt start thinking about his options in the summer (I don't think there is any chance he will go, providing we stay up).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 82
Mappers
April 7, 2024, 9:21am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.44
Approval: +4,389
Gold Stars: 119
Quoted from Croxton

Did you see how Wilson pulled out of challenges and failed to make wider runs to draw defenders? He lost possession so many times too. He has a smart turn and shot inside the box but elsewhere he is a lightweight.

As for Ubikwu, we are not in a position to offer learning opportunities for naive youngsters who have no USP to build on. Not quick, strong, tricky or enough of a shithouse to trouble L2 defenders. We need someone with some of those qualities to support Rose.

I like Obikwu , think he will be a player . We have given him 6 months of mens football and I think he will get better and better and could easily do double figures in league 2 given a full season I suspect .

I get what you mean about Wilson , but he has the nouse to get into good goalscoring positions ; I could see him going somewhere else and scoring a load and then it been a carbon copy of the Orsi scenario .

All about opinions I guess

Gardner sounds good maybe we will get a look at him before season end .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 7, 2024, 9:29am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Croxton

I’m with you on Wilson Mr Croxton trough I think Pyke CDAJATL his injury record is iffy.

The one young loanee I wouldn’t mind returning is Andrews who seems to have done better in recent weeks & does have some talent but he still wouldn’t be a first pick though.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 82
MuddyWaters
April 7, 2024, 10:14am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I’m with you on Wilson Mr Croxton trough I think Pyke CDAJATL his injury record is iffy.

The one young loanee I wouldn’t mind returning is Andrews who seems to have done better in recent weeks & does have some talent but he still wouldn’t be a first pick though.

It’s difficult regarding loanees though. If the parent club puts in a clause about game time or must be in the match day squad etc, then you can be lumbered with someone who might be keeping one of our own out of the squad.

It might be that this has happened with Andrews and Khouri this season. I’m not saying that it has but it’s certainly possible.
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 82
toontown
April 7, 2024, 11:21am
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Mappers

I agreed with your assessment until you got to the forward line, apart from rose not good enough I'm afraid.

Wilson needs to drop down the pecking order if he stays, pyke isn't a striker.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 82
dapperz fun pub
April 7, 2024, 11:43am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,017
Gold Stars: 83
Dougie rose and Thompson look like players who could be in a promotion looking outfit.  I wouldn’t be sorry to see the rest go every single one of them including harry.  If we keep Clifton and I think we will he should be only used in a wing back capacity just doesn’t have the nous for a more creative role. Yeah we done good yesterday but we played a team on the beach and it showed big time very half hearted from them. Hopefully Swindon and spa town are half arsed aswell
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 82
Lincoln Mariner 56
April 7, 2024, 1:12pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,756
Gold Stars: 80
Quoted from toontown

I agreed with your assessment until you got to the forward line, apart from rose not good enough I'm afraid.

Wilson needs to drop down the pecking order if he stays, pyke isn't a striker.

Neither is the midfield and to retain Green and Holohan would be a great mistake IMO as we need much better quality if we are to progress. A strong midfield would actually take a lot of pressure off our defence and we might be surprised at how certain individuals might improve with better players in front of them. That said we need a new keeper, 2 CB’s, 2 FB’, 4 midfielders and probably 4 up front to include 2 wide players and hopefully Gardner will start to get some game time to help his development and be able to add some youthful exuberance.

I’d keep Clifton, despite my previous criticisms of him, purely because off the bench he can cover a multitude of positions and is guaranteed to give his all. Unfortunately we have not seen enough of Khouri and Ainley to form an honest opinion but both could end up being decent as could Hunt. I believe Hunt has the footballing skills to make it but to date I accept some of his decision making is not the best but there is talent there and it would be great if that could come out at Town and not some other club in the future when he’s moved on.

So 12 or 13 new players for me and you would hope some of our younger lads who have been retained will start to push through and stake a claim for a starting spot.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 82
rancido
April 7, 2024, 1:23pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,609
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

Neither is the midfield and to retain Green and Holohan would be a great mistake IMO as we need much better quality if we are to progress. A strong midfield would actually take a lot of pressure off our defence and we might be surprised at how certain individuals might improve with better players in front of them. That said we need a new keeper, 2 CB’s, 2 FB’, 4 midfielders and probably 4 up front to include 2 wide players and hopefully Gardner will start to get some game time to help his development and be able to add some youthful exuberance.

I’d keep Clifton, despite my previous criticisms of him, purely because off the bench he can cover a multitude of positions and is guaranteed to give his all. Unfortunately we have not seen enough of Khouri and Ainley to form an honest opinion but both could end up being decent as could Hunt. I believe Hunt has the footballing skills to make it but to date I accept some of his decision making is not the best but there is talent there and it would be great if that could come out at Town and not some other club in the future when he’s moved on.

So 12 or 13 new players for me and you would hope some of our younger lads who have been retained will start to push through and stake a claim for a starting spot.

I would keep Holoran and Green but more as second choices on the bench. Both can fill a role as subs to shore things up, especially Green who has the added advantage of being very good in the air.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 82
Mariner93er
April 7, 2024, 1:42pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,736
Gold Stars: 28
I'd keep Holohan over Green. Green puts everything on the line, but he's technically one of the worst centre mids I can remember, and his defensive play can be a bit gung ho. Holohan gets a bit more stick at times, but I think that's because he's braver on the ball and doesn't she away when he's playing bad. He also has a knack of chipping in with goals.

Either way, neither should be a starter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 82
Heisenberg
April 7, 2024, 1:52pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Approval: +5,097
Gold Stars: 95
This thread is interesting. Who’d have thought back in August that we’d not even be talking about keeping Eisa?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 82
LocalLadGTFC
April 7, 2024, 2:56pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,306
Gold Stars: 137
I think assuming Rose will be here is a bit optimistic - if I was manager of a mid tableish L2 side I’d be very interested in a guy who scored 15 goals in a team that struggled all season.

I don't think it's optimistic in the slightest, he scores goals yes but he's under contract and I doubt we'd sell for anything but a big fee.. he's club captain and he's 33. As good as he is, he's in the twilight of his career and you could argue that this would be his last move at football league level, he came here because of the location to home and I imagine he's on a good wage so it's on us to give him a team next season that can put us at the right end of the table.

Okay he's 30.. but still I don't see him going anywhere.
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 43 - 82
TwoLeftFeet
April 7, 2024, 3:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +2,093
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

I don't think it's optimistic in the slightest, he scores goals yes but he's under contract and I doubt we'd sell for anything but a big fee.. he's club captain and he's 33. As good as he is, he's in the twilight of his career and you could argue that this would be his last move at football league level, he came here because of the location to home and I imagine he's on a good wage so it's on us to give him a team next season that can put us at the right end of the table.

Rose is 30 and yes can't see him going anywhere next season..

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 82
LocalLadGTFC
April 7, 2024, 3:07pm
Cocktail Drinker
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,306
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet

Note to self, there's more than one Danny Rose that's plays football  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 45 - 82
MarinerDevil
April 7, 2024, 3:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +2,779
Quoted from Mariner93er
I'd keep Holohan over Green.

I agree, however, Holohan is out of contract and the most we could probably offer him is a year extension as a squad player. I imagine he'd prefer to go back to the National League for more game time and a longer contract. We have an option on Green and I suspect we'll exercise that unless Artell wants to perform heavier surgery on the midfield.

I don't think we can roll the dice on an entirely new squad again — we do that pretty much every season — but all areas clearly need improvement. Tharme, Thompson, Rose, Vernam and possibly Mullarkey could form the foundations of a good League 2 side. First priority in the summer is to keep Rose and to make sure those players listed get a full pre-season in. We should be looking to add more pace and physicality as those attributes seem to be the main thing you need at this level. We've also struggled to be press resistant since Conteh left, although Thompson has filled that void to some degree.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 82
Alan Buckley
April 7, 2024, 3:18pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.46
Approval: -264
Quoted from TwoLeftFeet

😬🤐
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 82
MuddyWaters
April 7, 2024, 3:18pm
Barley Wine Drinker
I don’t expect us to retain many of the out of contract players nor do I expect us to exercise the option on Green if the manager wants to see a decent improvement next season. Many of these players are synonymous with a team that has shipped loads of goals at home, flirted with another relegation and caused several early walkouts at home games.

I expect David Artell wants to put his stamp on Grimsby Town next season and won’t want another relegation battle.
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 7, 2024, 3:35pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from MuddyWaters
I don’t expect us to retain many of the out of contract players nor do I expect us to exercise the option on Green if the manager wants to see a decent improvement next season. Many of these players are synonymous with a team that has shipped loads of goals at home, flirted with another relegation and caused several early walkouts at home games.

I expect David Artell wants to put his stamp on Grimsby Town next season and won’t want another relegation battle.

Agree with this.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 82
grimsby pete
April 7, 2024, 3:50pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,802
Gold Stars: 222
Rose is under contract so we will not be selling our best player that would be plain daft.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 82
April 7, 2024, 3:52pm
Guest User
Quoted from Alan Buckley

😬🤐

The oracle speaks again. Never been wrong yet.
Reply: 51 - 82
April 7, 2024, 4:19pm
Guest User
Quoted from Alan Buckley

😬🤐

Here’s another of your gems.

“My two pennies worth….

I was told a few weeks ago (believe it or not) that the players absolutely hate Artell.”
Reply: 52 - 82
Grimal
April 7, 2024, 4:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from 140381

“My two pennies worth….

I was told a few weeks ago (believe it or not) that the players absolutely hate Artell.”

I can't really say I liked my bosses up to going self employed and then most likely the staff I employed thought the same about me. I didn't employ them to like me ,I employed them to make my company a success and in return make me money.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 82
April 7, 2024, 4:39pm
Guest User
There’s a huge difference in “not liking” and absolutely hating. Dont think I’ve ever hated anyone I’ve worked for.
Reply: 54 - 82
April 7, 2024, 4:40pm
Guest User
Mind you, I don’t make up sh1t on the internet for attention either.
Reply: 55 - 82
Alan Buckley
April 7, 2024, 4:48pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from 140381

“My two pennies worth….

And a week later they was in the dressing room and in on Sunday having ‘clear the air talks’ and no don’t be so naive to think that was to do with losing to Doncaster.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 82
April 7, 2024, 4:49pm
Guest User
Yawn
Reply: 57 - 82
Alan Buckley
April 7, 2024, 4:53pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from 140381
Yawn

Just keep betting on your club to go down mate and then cashing out before we almost made it safe we wouldn’t go down 😆
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 82
April 7, 2024, 4:56pm
Guest User
Yep, you properly skewered me there.

Reply: 59 - 82
Alan Buckley
April 7, 2024, 4:58pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from 140381
Yep, you properly skewered me there.

Yawn.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 82
April 7, 2024, 5:01pm
Guest User
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. And an indication of an unimaginative mind.
Reply: 61 - 82
crusty ole pie
April 7, 2024, 5:04pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from 140381

“My two pennies worth….

Good I don’t want a manger who wants his best friends around him and all is lovey dovie I want a manager who gets the best from his players n
By demanding their best and if that takes throwing a chicken leg a tea cup or kicking a boot than so be it. Any player worth his salt accepts this
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 82
April 7, 2024, 5:08pm
Guest User
Quoted from crusty ole pie

Good I don’t want a manger who wants his best friends around him and all is lovey dovie I want a manager who gets the best from his players n
By demanding their best and if that takes throwing a chicken leg a tea cup or kicking a boot than so be it. Any player worth his salt accepts this

That’s not what the original post was alluding to at all. It was pure sh1t-stirring. Nothing more.
Reply: 63 - 82
April 7, 2024, 5:10pm
Guest User
Also, throwing chicken legs about is probably not a managerial tactic we want to repeat given its “success” last time.
Reply: 64 - 82
April 7, 2024, 5:12pm
Guest User
Anyway, this has been fun, thanks everyone for playing.
Reply: 65 - 82
crusty ole pie
April 7, 2024, 5:15pm

Whiskey Drinker
[quote=140381]Also, throwing chicken legs about is probably not a managerial tactic we want to repeat given its “success” last time.[/
You know what I mean winning managers are not softies
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 82
April 7, 2024, 5:17pm
Guest User
[quote=140381]Also, throwing chicken legs about is probably not a managerial tactic we want to repeat given its “success” last time.[/
You know what I mean winning managers are not softies

Absolutely agree. But again, that’s not what the original post was getting at.
Reply: 67 - 82
crusty ole pie
April 7, 2024, 5:19pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from 140381

Absolutely agree. But again, that’s not what the original post was getting at.

Ok I digress but seven pages is a lot to take in laugh out loud
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 82
MuddyWaters
April 7, 2024, 5:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Alan Buckley

And a week later they was in the dressing room and in on Sunday having ‘clear the air talks’ and no don’t be so naive to think that was to do with losing to Doncaster.

Ain’t that strange. Anyone would think they’re playing for new contracts 🤔
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 82
Grimal
April 7, 2024, 6:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from 140381
There’s a huge difference in “not liking” and absolutely hating. Dont think I’ve ever hated anyone I’ve worked for.

No me neither, hate is a very strong word ,perhaps the person that told you this exaggerated a little, I don't like brussel sprouts but wouldn't say I hate them .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 82
supertown
April 7, 2024, 6:55pm
Vodka Drinker
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,461
Gold Stars: 53

Klopp?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 82
Running like emson
April 7, 2024, 10:59pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +285
Gold Stars: 8
And this is the 'well done' thread: too many years of tinpot have taken their toll?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 82
WOZOFGRIMSBY
April 8, 2024, 10:35am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,887
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from mariner91

Cartwright ❓
Smith ❓
Maher ❌
Glennon ❌
Amos ❌
Hume ✅
Khan ❌
Green ❓
Clifton ❓
Holohan ❌
Khouri ✅
Andrews ❌
Wood ❓
Ainley ✅
Eisa ❓
Gnahoua ❓
Obikwu ✅

Only seeing via the tele and not first hand, that’s how I call it. I think obikwu has grown into the squad/team. Cartwright I think he’s been good on the whole but, is there better available.

Eisa/Gnahoua I’d say they probably haven’t done enough, but on their day are very good. Just maybe not enough of those days.

Holohan seems to have lost a bit of pace from last season, Clifton I don’t think fits into artell’s plans maybe the same smith. Hunt is coming back from his loan too and from what I can recall DA says he has a chance.

Andrews I don’t think has been consistent enough when playing and the same maybe with Green (though looks like he’s getting some confidence)

Tharme, Hume and Thompson have been really good signings, which gives me a lot of confidence in DA’s ability in the transfer market.

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 82
Poojah
April 8, 2024, 12:39pm
Vodka Drinker
I’ve been a big Gav Holohan fan. He was a major and important improvement at a crucial time during our National League season, and he’s someone who’s associated with so many excellent memories - his thunderbolt against Chesterfield, his winner against Stockport on the Good Friday, his equaliser at the death at Meadow Lane, and those two, cool as ice penalties at Southampton. You can make one hell of a highlight reel from his time with us.

But, regrettably, he’s not pulled up many trees this season and when you consider that he’ll be 33 by Christmas, it’s hard to make a case that he’s likely to improve next season.

The key of course would be replacing him some someone of demonstrably greater ability, but Artell’s limited record in January is positive on that front. 5 signings - Thompson, Tharme and Hume have all unquestionably moved us forward, while Ubikwu has made positive contributions too and Smith hasn’t really had the chance to impress.

I think we have to twist on that one, and I think we will. Can’t say I won’t be a little sad to see him go if that indeed transpires - few players in recent memory have contributed the volume and significance of big moments in a Town shirt that Gav has.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 82
Meza
April 8, 2024, 4:54pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,645
Gold Stars: 50
we seem to have mainly ball winners or deep play makers, but which of our midfielders would you class as an attacking midifelder?  I dont see a midfielder in our squad that likes to attack.

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 82
toontown
April 8, 2024, 7:19pm
Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from Meza
we seem to have mainly ball winners or deep play makers, but which of our midfielders would you class as an attacking midifelder?  I dont see a midfielder in our squad that likes to attack.

Holohan who drives forward with the ball and also has a shot on him but has dreadful short passing ability and doesn't have the skill to beat players. To be honest his shooting has gone downhill this season anyway so isn't really a strength anymore.

He does have a bit of energy about him on the ball though, but I can't see him being here next season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 82
Croxton
April 8, 2024, 7:51pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.74
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,020
Quoted from Meza

Wood. So much so I would prefer him to Obikwu. When we go with two up top it's only Rose who occasionally drops into midfield to scrap for possession.Obikwu does not read the game and Wilson sees himself as playing off the shoulder. Wood, however is more likely to find 'pockets' and add tempo to our transition.

In Ireland, Wood had a couple of grafters behind him so he didn't need to do the dirty side so much. Bit like Orsi in that he is perhaps seen as a risk in tight games but then is thrown on in the dying embers to rescue the game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 82
diehardmariner
April 9, 2024, 10:48am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,652
Gold Stars: 539
I don't think Wood is ready for League Two football though.  When he gets the time on the ball he genuinely looks to be a proper footballer, but he's far too inexperienced and lightweight.  Especially for a side battling at the wrong end of the table.   No doubt that he'll go onto have a decent career in the game but wrong time and situation here for him.

In terms of an attacking midfielder, we haven't really got one.  Ainley should be the standout one but there's obvious and very unfortunate reasons we've not seen enough of him.  I suspect we might see a little bit more in the final few games once safety is secured and then also next season too.

But for now, Green looks to the most attack minded.  He's played a bit more advanced lately and whilst technically his game is flawed he does seem quite decent at bursting onto balls and running through people.  Quite a few occasions on Saturday where he just bulldozed his way into decent positions.  Moving forward we'll need more than that but it seems to get the best out of him for now.
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 82
acko338
April 9, 2024, 7:28pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,230
I personally believe that Mani D would have been an asset and was released too early.

Yes, his goals have been at one level.lower, but strikers who can shoot accurately have been scarce without Rose's input in his lone role this season.

Same thought process with Orsi, although he obviously wanted to return south.

Rose needs a roaming no 10 to get room for him and disrupt opponent defenders.

Who does he currently have for his knockdowns from headers?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 9, 2024, 10:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from acko338
I personally believe that Mani D would have been an asset and was released too early.

Yes, his goals have been at one level.lower, but strikers who can shoot accurately have been scarce without Rose's input in his lone role this season.

Same thought process with Orsi, although he obviously wanted to return south.

Rose needs a roaming no 10 to get room for him and disrupt opponent defenders.

Who does he currently have for his knockdowns from headers?

Agree re Orsi but Mani’s first touch and ability to control the ball wasn’t good enough, will always love his goals in the POs but he’s playing at his level for a reason.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 82
Lincoln Mariner 56
April 9, 2024, 10:40pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,756
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Agree re Orsi but Mani’s first touch and ability to control the ball wasn’t good enough, will always love his goals in the POs but he’s playing at his level for a reason.

What Mani gave us was height and a bit of physicality. I don’t understand why Hurst, who said on more then one occasion during interviews last season that we lacked these attributes, never did anything to address it in the summer. Indeed it can be argued we have less height and physicality this season hence we get “bullied” off the ball so easily all over the pitch.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 82
HertsGTFC
April 9, 2024, 10:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

What Mani gave us was height and a bit of physicality. I don’t understand why Hurst, who said on more then one occasion during interviews last season that we lacked these attributes, never did anything to address it in the summer. Indeed it can be argued we have less height and physicality this season hence we get “bullied” off the ball so easily all over the pitch.

Agree with that.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 82
9 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Well done

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.