1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
golfer
April 4, 2024, 4:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
With reference to the Wrexham fan calling Tranmere fans English Bstards and being banned for 3 years I would like to withdraw all my comments from The Fishy regarding JSF, Hurst,Maher and Andrews. Also with reference to Hunt, I meant to say that it was a SMALL barn door. With reference to the rest of the team I am  100% certain that they know who their fathers are. I am sorry if my remarks at the time caused offence.
Logged Offline
Private Message
IlkleyMariner
April 4, 2024, 5:03pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,039
Gold Stars: 69
Can I check whether it’s in order to call Wrexham fans sheep sh***ers? I’m sure there will be some of their fans who have involved their woolly charges at some time…..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
It Bites
April 4, 2024, 5:07pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.46
Rep Score: +4 / -10
Approval: +2,207
Gold Stars: 266
Free speech doesn’t mean you can say what you like without consequences. Free speech was hard earned and should be respected.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
MidnightMariner
April 4, 2024, 5:09pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +479
Gold Stars: 24
I'll have some if it's free !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
LocalLadGTFC
April 4, 2024, 6:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,319
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Can I check whether it’s in order to call Wrexham fans sheep sh***ers? I’m sure there will be some of their fans who have involved their woolly charges at some time…..

They was all chanting about being sheep shagging illegitimates so surely that is a mass ban for the club and should result in some sort of penalty... I don't know maybe a 50 point deduction?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 4 - 9
arryarryarry
April 4, 2024, 6:16pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,040
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from It Bites
Free speech doesn’t mean you can say what you like without consequences. Free speech was hard earned and should be respected.

Of course, but there is a section of society that is trying to ban some speech that has been accepted as lawful by both the UK courts and the ECHR.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
Perkins
April 4, 2024, 6:18pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

They was all chanting about being sheep shagging illegitimates so surely that is a mass ban for the club and should result in some sort of penalty... I don't know maybe a 50 point deduction?

Give em the cat

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
golfer
April 4, 2024, 6:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Instead of the sheep ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
spuggybridge
April 4, 2024, 7:49pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +41
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from golfer
With reference to the Wrexham fan calling Tranmere fans English Bstards and being banned for 3 years I would like to withdraw all my comments from The Fishy regarding JSF, Hurst,Maher and Andrews. Also with reference to Hunt, I meant to say that it was a SMALL barn door. With reference to the rest of the team I am  100% certain that they know who their fathers are. I am sorry if my remarks at the time caused offence.

What ever happened to "sticks and stones will break our bones", it is only name calling and taking the urine, as a YORKIE I hear "dirty Yorkshire illegitimates" all the time when we play against Yorkie teams, do I take offence.. no because it's banter, jeesus everyone's turning snowflake.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
TAGG
April 4, 2024, 8:04pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,938
Gold Stars: 126
Bet there wasn't a Tranmere fan that actually gave a intercourse.

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Free Speech

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.