Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 5 x Free Family of 4 Tickets for Milton Keynes (H)
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

5 x Free Family of 4 Tickets for Milton Keynes (H)

This thread currently has 1,476 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
stevethefish
March 3, 2024, 9:16am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +773
Gold Stars: 66
Good morning folks,

Speaking to Lisa last Monday, we have decided to offer;

5 x Family of 4 tickets (2 Adults, 2 Children) for Osmond Stand for home match against MK Dons on Tuesday 12th March 2024. 20 tickets in total.

Please just reply to this thread. First come first served.

Logged Offline
Private Message
crusty ole pie
March 3, 2024, 10:03am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,339
Hi Steve really impressed with your generosity could you not ask the club to contact child services / or something similar there must be hundreds of hard pressed families who would love a night out all together
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 21
HertsGTFC
March 3, 2024, 11:59am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,938
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from stevethefish
Good morning folks,

Speaking to Lisa last Monday, we have decided to offer;

5 x Family of 4 tickets (2 Adults, 2 Children) for Osmond Stand for home match against MK Dons on Tuesday 12th March 2024. 20 tickets in total.

Please just reply to this thread. First come first served.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s styleΒ Β 
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 21
pkscouse
March 3, 2024, 1:45pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Approval: +66
Gold Stars: 3
Yeah agree with the above - cant we offer to under privileged some how ??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 21
Yarborough Vaults
March 3, 2024, 4:24pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
Quoted from crusty ole pie
Hi Steve really impressed with your generosity could you not ask the club to contact child services / or something similar there must be hundreds of hard pressed families who would love a night out all together

This feels snide, ultimately undermining a superb initiative because of your desire to signal virtue online. Basically the old 'I went to 11-erife' directed at charity to benefit real Town fans.

Try and make a difference yourself if you're genuinely that way inclined, or be just be quietly thankful that others are.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 21
crusty ole pie
March 3, 2024, 10:23pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +16 / -1
Approval: +3,339
Quoted from Yarborough Vaults

This feels snide, ultimately undermining a superb initiative because of your desire to signal virtue online. Basically the old 'I went to 11-erife' directed at charity to benefit real Town fans.

Try and make a difference yourself if you're genuinely that way inclined, or be just be quietly thankful that others are.

I beg your pardon never ever was it meant has a snide comment but I do take issue with your tone
And should I be in financial position to make a change anyone who knows me would say I would so keep your comments to yourself
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 21
Mark GTFC
March 4, 2024, 10:26am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +9
Gold Stars: 1
Hi Steve could I please put my name in for this , it’s my sons birthday would love to go 😊
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 21
stevethefish
March 4, 2024, 10:58am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +773
Yes Mark..no problem
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 21
Mark GTFC
March 4, 2024, 11:22am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +9
Gold Stars: 1
Thank you Steve appreciate it mate 😊
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 21
dicko995
March 4, 2024, 6:34pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -262
Gold Stars: 21
Hi Steve, i dont want to feel greedy, as you kindly gave me 2 tickets for the FG game. My son and grandson loved it that much, that he would like to take his wife and daughter too, if possible. But please put other appliers before me, as to give them a chance to watch the lads, kind regards.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 21
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › 5 x Free Family of 4 Tickets for Milton Keynes (H)

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.