Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › On the bright side
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

On the bright side

This thread currently has 1,004 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
February 18, 2024, 10:32am
Guest User
The Colchester game being postponed was an absolute gift. It would have been points in the bin. An opportunity for the next manager hopefully and may prove to be defining.
davmariner
February 18, 2024, 10:37am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,931
Gold Stars: 79
I don’t think they’re sacking him which would be alarming to say the least.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
February 18, 2024, 10:45am
Guest User
Whatever they do, it will be considered and they’ll do it properly. I don’t think it’ll be a snap decision but I’ll be amazed if he’s still here for the FGR home game.
Reply: 2 - 9
GrimRob
February 18, 2024, 11:07am

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,403
Gold Stars: 113
I will be amazed if he is still manager for Morecambe. Sounds like the players want him gone and another heavy defeat would do just the trick and dispel his claim that we are somehow better away.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 9
AncientExiledMariner
February 18, 2024, 12:58pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.52
Rep Score: +8 / -2
Approval: +516
Gold Stars: 59
Quoted from GrimRob
I will be amazed if he is still manager for Morecambe. Sounds like the players want him gone and another heavy defeat would do just the trick and dispel his claim that we are somehow better away.

This is the thing that winds me up. People said this with Hurst also. That the players wanted him gone and weren't playing for him? Have we got the most unprofessional squad in football?

I don't believe it's true, but if so, giving in to hostage demands. Is that the right option?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
February 18, 2024, 1:01pm
Guest User
Quoted from GrimRob

I suspect that’ll be his last chance.
Reply: 5 - 9
ska face
February 18, 2024, 1:02pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,662
Gold Stars: 847
Quoted from GrimRob
I will be amazed if he is still manager for Morecambe. Sounds like the players want him gone

Done well to gleen that considering we get about 3mins per week of the usual guff from the players
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
Madeleymariner
February 18, 2024, 1:49pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,053
Gold Stars: 49
On the bright side Steels was nice yesterday.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
February 18, 2024, 5:13pm
Guest User
Quoted from Madeleymariner
On the bright side Steels was nice yesterday.

Wish I’d gone there instead of BP. Never ever disappoints.
Reply: 8 - 9
Mappers
February 18, 2024, 11:06pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 5.43
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +4,318
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from GrimRob

If you were not very good at something and somebody kept telling you , you need to keep doing it the same way and look a p*ick in front of your workmates and a load of bystanders you probably wouldn't look at said person that favourably would you .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › On the bright side

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.