7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
fishcake63
January 24, 2024, 12:37pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,225
Gold Stars: 62
Hearing rumour luke officially left the club to sign for a club in national league , if true wish him nothing but the best a true leader when we needed him most
Logged Offline
Private Message
SpiritOf98
January 24, 2024, 12:45pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 6
Loved Luke. What a player in that play-off epic. I'd commission a statue of him for BP, running wide-eyed, fists clenched and mouth wide open as he rants against Mullin in that Wrexham game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 60
IlkleyMariner
January 24, 2024, 12:53pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Thanks for what you have done Luke, and good luck if you are finding pastures new.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 60
Poojah
January 24, 2024, 1:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,550
Gold Stars: 1,500
Quoted from SpiritOf98
Loved Luke. What a player in that play-off epic. I'd commission a statue of him for BP, running wide-eyed, fists clenched and mouth wide open as he rants against Mullin in that Wrexham game.

Luke Waterfall will of course be forever remembered for that moment, but though it often gets lost in the sheer madness of that season, it wasn’t his only last minute winner in a Town shirt.

Tweet 1490762427931275268 will appear here...

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 60
Wainmans Gloves
January 24, 2024, 1:39pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Approval: +31
anyone know if this is happening or not? If so which club has he gone to?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 60
LocalLadGTFC
January 24, 2024, 1:43pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.37
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +4,218
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from Wainmans Gloves
anyone know if this is happening or not? If so which club has he gone to?

I'd imagine if he's left it'll be to a club within commutable distance from Sheffield. So one of Oldham, Halifax, York, Altrincham, Rochdale or Chesterfield.  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 60
RichMariner
January 24, 2024, 1:44pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,135
Gold Stars: 209
The thing I liked about that goal, that squad, was how happy the loan players were.

We've had plenty whose time here went far beyond what Abrahams, Dieseruvwe and even Raikhy had, but these lads played their part and looked like they genuinely loved it here.

I know it counts for little in reality, but I like it when players get older, look back, and think their time at Grimsby was the best. Because they're not from round here, but whenever they see or hear of Grimsby for the rest of their lives they'll have happy memories.

I'm sure Waterfall will have those too.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 6 - 60
diehardmariner
January 24, 2024, 1:47pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,622
Gold Stars: 539
Absolutely be the right move for all parties involved, but always hard to see players you really like move on and probably even harder when you see them not managing to cut it at their previous standards.

I'm sure he'll be the first to admit he's not the best actual footballer but intercourse me if you wanted anyone to run through a wall, he's the only number you're looking for.  Written off by virtually everyone, myself included, after the disaster that was 20/21.  Even started the next season on the bench behind Shaun Pearson and David Longe-King but soon regained his place and went onto be one of the most important performers that season.

The sheer attitude of his "intercourse off, intercourse off, fuuuccccck offffff" to Mullin at Wrexham is without shadow of doubt one of my favourite Town memories ever.

Whoever gets him in the Conference has got an absolute warrior and beast.  
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 60
Mariner_09
January 24, 2024, 1:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Quoted from LocalLadGTFC

I'd imagine if he's left it'll be to a club within commutable distance from Sheffield. So one of Oldham, Halifax, York, Altrincham, Rochdale or Chesterfield.  

He's mad if he's chosen to drive over Woodhead and back every day from Sheffield  

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 60
male private Nale
January 24, 2024, 1:51pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Danny Rose not happy as his car share will be obliterated with Eastwood and hunt to follow
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 60
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › luke waterfall

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.