Wiley2405
December 16, 2023, 5:07pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +663
Gold Stars: 20
Quoted from codcheeky

You are extremely naive to believe that, he had days of training on how to answer questions the inquiry put to him everything down to the state of his hair is finely planned to make the posh Eton boy look like he’s one of the people

It’s a HAT. I’m not going into politics. Right or wrong he’s literally wearing a hat he likes if anyone thinks it’s a political stance or anything other than him wearing a hat he likes needs to give their head a wobble. Who cares if he likes a GTFC hat.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 21
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 16, 2023, 6:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,828
Gold Stars: 554
Quoted from Wiley2405

It’s a HAT. I’m not going into politics. Right or wrong he’s literally wearing a hat he likes if anyone thinks it’s a political stance or anything other than him wearing a hat he likes needs to give their head a wobble. Who cares if he likes a GTFC hat.

But he isn’t just wearing it ‘because he likes the hat’!

Surely you can see that?!

And why should we care?

He’s a man who’s lied about everything in his life. His name is a lie. His personal life is a lie. His political views are a lie - he never believed in Brexit, he’s just an opportunist. He’s a moron who prays on the weak.

My Uncle worked for a certain London organisation when Johnson was Mayor. Johnson would just drop in some Latin every couple of minutes and take no notice of anything anyone else was saying. In one of those meetings was a woman who’d studied Latin at Uni. When she got fed up and started answering Johnson in Latin, his mask slipped and he became quite aggressive.

We don’t have to go into the politics. It’s just being able to identify basic human decency.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 21
Wiley2405
December 16, 2023, 6:21pm
Table Wine Drinker

But he isn’t just wearing it ‘because he likes the hat’!

Surely you can see that?!

And why should we care?

He’s a man who’s lied about everything in his life. His name is a lie. His personal life is a lie. His political views are a lie - he never believed in Brexit, he’s just an opportunist. He’s a moron who prays on the weak.

My Uncle worked for a certain London organisation when Johnson was Mayor. Johnson would just drop in some Latin every couple of minutes and take no notice of anything anyone else was saying. In one of those meetings was a woman who’d studied Latin at Uni. When she got fed up and started answering Johnson in Latin, his mask slipped and he became quite aggressive.

We don’t have to go into the politics. It’s just being able to identify basic human decency.

Why’s he wearing it then?
😂😂😂

Is he thinking “oh I’m going to make a statement and get spoken about my wearing a Grimsby hat”

Please explain to me how wearing a hat with GTFC on has anything to with politics or anything else for that matter.

You’re just delusional, you clearly dont like Boris so you’re just making an issue out of nothing to complain and dig. If you don’t like him then comment about it on a political post somewhere and put your views out there and don’t use him wearing a town hat as an excuse to moan.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 21
December 16, 2023, 6:39pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Wiley2405

Why’s he wearing it then?
😂😂😂

Is he thinking “oh I’m going to make a statement and get spoken about my wearing a Grimsby hat”

Please explain to me how wearing a hat with GTFC on has anything to with politics or anything else for that matter.

You’re just delusional, you clearly dont like Boris so you’re just making an issue out of nothing to complain and dig. If you don’t like him then comment about it on a political post somewhere and put your views out there and don’t use him wearing a town hat as an excuse to moan.

1. To deflect - achieved
2. The hat was given to him by a Conservative Red Wall MP

This is a man who scruffs up his hair pre-interview. He’s the equivalent of an over engineered indie band who are wearing a jumble sale but have actually poured over their image for hours.

Of course he’s wearing it to deflect. The hat has become a bigger story than the fact he’s deleted his messages and perjured himself.

Thanks to people like yourself, it’s clearly worked.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 21
Wiley2405
December 16, 2023, 6:55pm
Table Wine Drinker

1. To deflect - achieved
2. The hat was given to him by a Conservative Red Wall MP

This is a man who scruffs up his hair pre-interview. He’s the equivalent of an over engineered indie band who are wearing a jumble sale but have actually poured over their image for hours.

Of course he’s wearing it to deflect. The hat has become a bigger story than the fact he’s deleted his messages and perjured himself.

Thanks to people like yourself, it’s clearly worked.

Absolute bull crap mate 😂 with everything going on with him you think him wearing a town hat is going to deflect that. People are gonna talk about his hat more than the other issues?

It’s been talked about on some sport/comedy programs. Have you seen BBC news come out and say BREAKING NEWS BORIS WEARS GRIMSBY HAT.

It’s only an issue for stupid Town fans, it’s been made a joke on a couple of shows, no other team in the country gives a flying crap that he’s wearing it.

Get over yourself
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 21
golfer
December 16, 2023, 6:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,430
Gold Stars: 116
One for Chaos  - " quid movi cum hat ?"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 21
Wiley2405
December 16, 2023, 6:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
And to add do you think people think oh he’s only wearing that hat to make a point because he got it from a red wall conservative MP from Grimsby? Absolutely not. It’s a hat get over it
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 21
chaos33
December 16, 2023, 7:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Quoted from golfer
One for Chaos  - " quid movi cum hat ?"

I’ve given up, my friend.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 21
December 16, 2023, 7:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from Wiley2405

Absolute bull crap mate 😂 with everything going on with him you think him wearing a town hat is going to deflect that. People are gonna talk about his hat more than the other issues?

It’s been talked about on some sport/comedy programs. Have you seen BBC news come out and say BREAKING NEWS BORIS WEARS GRIMSBY HAT.

It’s only an issue for stupid Town fans, it’s been made a joke on a couple of shows, no other team in the country gives a flying crap that he’s wearing it.

Get over yourself

I’ve seen more discussion, in both traditional and social media, of ‘the hat’ than the fact that our current and ex-PM have both lost WhatsApp messages from the same period (when one of them tried and failed to take legal action to try to prevent the messages from being disclosed) and refused to answer questions in an inquiry.

If any other current or ex-political party leader did the same thing I would be equally angry.

If you’re ok with this then it speaks more of you than me.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 21
Wiley2405
December 16, 2023, 7:13pm
Table Wine Drinker

I’ve seen more discussion, in both traditional and social media, of ‘the hat’ than the fact that our current and ex-PM have both lost WhatsApp messages from the same period (when one of them tried and failed to take legal action to try to prevent the messages from being disclosed) and refused to answer questions in an inquiry.

If any other current or ex-political party leader did the same thing I would be equally angry.

If you’re ok with this then it speaks more of you than me.

Mate like I said I’m not getting into any political conversations. I just don’t believe him wearing a Grimsby hat is anything political or any avoidance of anything. Im sure there’s plenty of other clubs in the country that would drum up more talk if he wore there hats just because it’s our hat (league two team that has minimal interest to anyone else apart from ourselves) some people want to make an issue from it.

And balls has his hat had more discussion, it’s been on BBC news etc his hat has been spoken about on two comedy programs that hardly anybody watches.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 21
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Have I Got News For You

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.