Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Boris Johnson All Town Are We !!
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 32 Guests

Boris Johnson All Town Are We !!

This thread currently has 6,179 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
December 7, 2023, 9:38pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,288
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from golfer
Why don't you explain why you are asking for an explanation. Anybody with any sense between the ears knows that we can't support the millions that have come in recent years.

Here. Educate yourself.

Tweet 1732868901497712864 will appear here...
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 101
Shipwrecked In Gainsborough
December 7, 2023, 10:25pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +248
Gold Stars: 2
Wow. Maybe i should have refrained from starting this thread. Just thought it was funny that an ex prime minister who is so immediately recognisable and so not northern, would be sporting a Grimsby Town hat. No other motive just other than odd to say the least. We are hardly, or so i thought, so " on trend ". Maybe we are?. Not gonna get drawn into what shoulda, coulda, woulda have happened with Covid other than to offer just one observation. Every single person that i know, at some stage deliberately broke/bent Covid rules to suit what they at the time thought they had to do to get by. Every one. Even the ones who largely complied with most rules, broke them on occasions. By and large, the politicians did the same. Its just the newspapers were not after stories about us, we were not going to make the front page holding a BBQ in our back yards. Boris used to be such a well liked guy by the British Public. Guess he aint any more.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 101
mimma
December 7, 2023, 10:33pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +15 / -2
Approval: +5,574
Gold Stars: 78
I think he wears it to wind up Sunak after we beat his Southampton team in the cup.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 101
December 7, 2023, 10:41pm
Shandy Drinker
Quoted from mimma
I think he wears it to wind up Sunak after we beat his Southampton team in the cup.

Good point
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 53 - 101
Maringer
December 7, 2023, 10:48pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,671
Gold Stars: 189
I've no idea why anybody might 'like' this feckless waster who has spent his life telling lies about pretty much everything as long as it benefits him, but each to their own. His flipping name isn't even Boris - his siblings call him 'Al'. Johnson shouldn't have got anywhere near the levers of power and his pathetic excuse of a response as Covid emerged led to tens of thousands of needless deaths. Because he was lazy and disinterested. Nothing more, nothing less. He failed at his job, because he was lazy and, this time, his lies had serious consequences. He's now lying to avoid facing the consequences having 'lost' his WhatsApp messages in the same way that our current 'tech bro' PM has somehow 'lost' his WhatsApp messages. Does anybody really believe this is true?

The Partygate stuff is something less important, just a general reflection of how excrement the Tories have been since 2019. It's embarrassing and pathetic, but not a patch on the mishandling of the rest of the pandemic. We could all see the catastrophe emerging in Northern Italy yet the government did nothing until it was way, way too late. Led to more deaths, longer lockdowns, more critical sickness (including Long Covid), crushed the NHS even further etc etc. The fornicators should be punished for their criminal negligence.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 54 - 101
December 7, 2023, 10:50pm
Shandy Drinker
Could i also add that i don't come on here often enough to have noticed, that a previous topic had been started about this GTFC hat of his. This i see now, was also moved to non football, some 2 weeks earlier. I will now slink back to the murk of my Ship Wreck, in Gainsborough on the Mud, mindful of the need to check a bit more in the future, before publishing ! UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 101
chaos33
December 8, 2023, 6:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,999
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from Maringer

Yup. We've been well below replacement levels since the early to mid 1970s. The boomers complaining about immigration really are deluded, though you probably can't blame most of them as most seem to get their (dis)information from the likes of the Daily Heil, Torygraph and Express...

The boomers who:

Bought their houses when they were plentiful and cheap relative to wages.
Benefitted from Labour’s post war ‘contract with the people’ national renewal programme but who vote Tory
Who have caches of savings and investments, range rovers, superb pensions, private health but want the ladder pulling up
Screwed the young because they voted brexit and now hate foreigners and love Suella.
I know and see loads and loads of them.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 101
golfer
December 8, 2023, 7:39am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.29
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,450
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from mariner91

The irony being that they’ll be the first to complain when they can’t get a GP, dentist or carer in their old age. Their chickens will come home to roost eventually but it will be the working age members of the population who have to pick up the pieces and pay for it all. The most selfish and delusional  generation that ever lived.

What do you want - " The birth pill being substituted for the pensioners extermination pill ?"  In most countries old people are looked after by their families and even then receive larger pensions. At the moment immigrants receive a sight more benefits than pensioners in THIS country. What we need are the people WE NEED.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 101
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
December 8, 2023, 7:49am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,832
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from golfer

At the moment immigrants receive a sight more benefits than pensioners in THIS country.

This is untrue.

It’s a lie that has been spread on Facebook and which you are now spreading on here…
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 101
chaos33
December 8, 2023, 9:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,999
Gold Stars: 362
Quoted from golfer

What do you want - " The birth pill being substituted for the pensioners extermination pill ?"  In most countries old people are looked after by their families and even then receive larger pensions. At the moment immigrants receive a sight more benefits than pensioners in THIS country. What we need are the people WE NEED.

Mate, this is just rambling cobblers as it is. This would all depend on circumstances.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 101
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Boris Johnson All Town Are We !!

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.