2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
dapperz fun pub
September 30, 2023, 7:26am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,952
Gold Stars: 82
I never get a beer at BP simply bcos it’s a long wait for a pi$$ and I’m told docks beer want 38 quid a pint
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 16
toontown
September 30, 2023, 9:33am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,279
Gold Stars: 70
Quoted from dapperz fun pub
I never get a beer at BP simply bcos it’s a long wait for a pi$$ and I’m told docks beer want 38 quid a pint

Maybe you should try finding out for yourself about the price of a beer, and use the toilets in the fanzone that never seem to have a big queue...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 16
LH
September 30, 2023, 10:32am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,528
Gold Stars: 173
If you’re paying under a fiver for a pint these days it’s going to be a crap pint anyway 🤷‍♂️
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 16
DB
September 30, 2023, 11:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.51
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,021
Gold Stars: 386
Quoted from LH
If you’re paying under a fiver for a pint these days it’s going to be a crap pint anyway 🤷‍♂️

Under a fiver for a pint of Guinness at the Trust Bar, a lovely pint ( or two ).

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 16
dapperz fun pub
September 30, 2023, 11:31am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,952
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from toontown

Maybe you should try finding out for yourself about the price of a beer, and use the toilets in the fanzone that never seem to have a big queue...

How much is it then ? Why do you think the queue is small ? Seems to be linked perhaps
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 16
wuffing
September 30, 2023, 11:37am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +838
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

How much is it then ? Why do you think the queue is small ? Seems to be linked perhaps

The fanzone is very good. Someone takes your order and your money. There are two pourers waiting, so they seem to have a good system of work. Bravo

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 16
The Caterham Mariner
September 30, 2023, 2:10pm
Exile and Proud..
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.48
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +89
Gold Stars: 8
Away  by car = Bovril
Away by train = A couple of beers any more at my age "Find the toilet Competition!" Comes into play...
BACK in the day Rugby day out at Twickenham you can stand next to a welshman drinking no problem ..Funny old game Football .
Too tribal says the wife, It's the morons who get us tarred with the same brush.
UTM

An Exile and Proud  !! UTM
Mariners Trust Life Member.
In the words of my Uncle Fred "You can take the man outta of Grimsby BUT  you can't take the Grimsby!  Out the man!"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 16
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Beer at football

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.