Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Our version of the Allez Allez Allez Chant
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Our version of the Allez Allez Allez Chant

This thread currently has 1,975 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
WOZOFGRIMSBY
August 24, 2023, 9:15am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,839
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from LH
I wish we could write the old owner out of that song. He doesn’t to have his name sung by fans even in a derogatory sense.

Crystal Palace were still singing a song about Ron Noades in 2009, and he hadn’t  been there since the 90’s.

(And don’t think he’ll be going back any time soon either!)

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Son of Cod
August 24, 2023, 9:28am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +5,328
Gold Stars: 196
Quoted from Mendonca1995
Hate it reminds me so much of Liverpool

Pretty sure they stole it off Napoli and then tried to copyright it themselves. Hardly any original chants around nowadays though. We urine On Your Fish needs to get more time in my opinion.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
Vance Warner
August 25, 2023, 9:04am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,810
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Son of Cod

Pretty sure they stole it off Napoli and then tried to copyright it themselves. Hardly any original chants around nowadays though. We urine On Your Fish needs to get more time in my opinion.

Totally agree so does SWWF. Proper town songs with history and heritage
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Our version of the Allez Allez Allez Chant

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.