Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Prediction Thread Table & Results Notts Cth
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum

Prediction Thread Table & Results Notts Cth

This thread currently has 361 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
DB
August 13, 2023, 7:48am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.50
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,031
Gold Stars: 390
Lost  1Point A.L.F., AdamHaddock, aussiej, Chalky, Golfer, GY1, GYRanger.2, Hants.Mariner, KnutAndersFostersVoles, MaccasBoots, MadeleyMariner, Mallyner, PromotionPlaice, Roast Em Bobby, Swansea_Mariner, thespiffing, Wiley2405, WOZOFGRIMSBY

Scorer  3-2  5 points   Mappers

Time 17 Mins  5 Points  Mallyner

1st Scorer Rose  5Points   DB, CambsMariner, Chalky, Chrissy, cmackenzie4, ConneticutMariner, DaveGilbertsLeftPeg, Golfer, GranthamMariner, GYBrad, GYRanger.2, HurstMariner, IlkleyMariner, Lukeo, MarinerJase, moberleymariner, oochiad, Roast Em Bobby, WayneBurnetsJockStrap, Wiley2405

Other Scores Clifton, Rose ( some had Rose down but not as 1st Scorer )  3 Points DB, 1MickyLyons, cmackenzie4, gtfc98, HorsforthMariner, kevikov 2, MadeleyMariner, Mallyner, oochiad, pkscouse, PromotionPlaice, RonMariner 2, SonofMadele, spatchcock, Stranger in the Park, Swanny, Swansea_Mariner, Sylvom, Tagg, Wuffing

Gate 12,950 N/A Nearest 3 Points 12,789 Ron Mariner

Away 2818 N/A Nearest 3 Points  2812 Mappers

Table

9 Points

Mallyner, RonMariner

8 Points

DB, cmackenzie4, Mappers, oochiad

6 Points

Chalkey, GYRanger.2, kevikov

5 Points

CambsMariner, Chrissy, ConneticutMariner, DaveGilbertsLeftPeg, GranthamMariner, GYBrad, HurstoMariner, IlkleyMariner, Lukeo, marinerjase, WayneBurnetsJockStrap

4 Points

Golfer, jaf243, MadeleyMariner, moberleymariner, pkscouse, PromotionPlaice, Swansea_Mariner, Whywontyouletmesignup, Wiley2405

3 Points

1MickyLyons, gtfc98, HorsforthMariner, SonofMadeley, spatchcock, Stranger in the Park, SwannySylvom, Tagg, wuffing

2 Points

Hants.Mariner, MaccasBoots

1 Point

A.L.F., AdamHaddock, aussiej, fishcake63, GY1, jimgtfc, KnutAndersFostersVoles, Surrey97, thespiffing, WOZOFGRIMSBY

If I missed you send me a PM

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
August 13, 2023, 6:29pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +852
Gold Stars: 118
Should i be on 5 points not 3?

I predicted Rose as first goalscorer which was acknowledged in the small list of all who guessed Rose, but then in the final table ive only been given 3 points
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
DB
August 14, 2023, 6:17am
Barley Wine Drinker
Should i be on 5 points not 3?

I predicted Rose as first goalscorer which was acknowledged in the small list of all who guessed Rose, but then in the final table ive only been given 3 points

Apologies, duly amended.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
marinerjase
August 14, 2023, 9:53am
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.36
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +2,656
Gold Stars: 147
Ditto the above for me ..(sorry to be a pain DB )

‘I just f*cking threw myself at it’

Mani D 23 May 2022
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
mobberley mariner
August 14, 2023, 10:13am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: -4
Sorry DB
The same applies to me as I had Rose as first scorer!
Thank you for organsing
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
DB
August 14, 2023, 10:15am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from marinerjase
Ditto the above for me ..(sorry to be a pain DB )

Not a pain my friend and I have amended the table.

Just to let you all know that with around 60 plus entrants it means over 300+ separate items to input, plus the results. If I make mistakes it is in error with all these numbers to look at. I am not a techy so part is using Excel and some " Brain power ( if only I had one ) ", so please let me know of errors.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Prediction Thread Table & Results Notts Cth

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.