Limerick Mariner
April 12, 2023, 7:17pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +10 / -3
Approval: +5,735
Gold Stars: 138
Quoted from moosey_club
So after reading the article ...I can't help but think back to our previous owner and only now realising how far ahead of the game he was ....when he proudly declared checking if managers were any good with computers as part of the recruitment process. JF a true visionary.  ðŸ˜„

And then I expect he would buy the previous years FM at half price the moment the new version comes out and proudly declare we are using data analysis as well.

He’d get frustrated with Siri after hearing about this AI thing mind.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 31
TheFryingSquad
April 12, 2023, 9:18pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Approval: -124
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Poojah

May be an unpopular opinion but I quite like Simon Jordan as a pundit. Read his book about a decade ago - one of the best football autobiographies I’ve read.

Oh you could never have an unpopular opinion on the fishy.  It might be true that you’ve been dining out on a poorly written, mildly humorous post for years but…. The fishy faithful hang on to your every word.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 31
Ashby mariner
April 12, 2023, 9:32pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +471
Gold Stars: 8
I don't mind Simon Jordan but I much preferd the days of Mike Parrey.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 31
Poojah
April 12, 2023, 10:11pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,728
Gold Stars: 1,508
Quoted from TheFryingSquad

Oh you could never have an unpopular opinion on the fishy.  It might be true that you’ve been dining out on a poorly written, mildly humorous post for years but…. The fishy faithful hang on to your every word.

Well, I can’t speak for others but if anyone hangs onto my every word (and I’m not sure they they do), I would strongly advise that they don’t. A role model I do not pretend to be, nor would I make a good one.

But mate, I don’t know what’s going on in your life but I suspect there are more productive places to channel your frustrated energy than a semi-anonymous internet moniker and a 15 year old post on the fishy. Take care of yourself.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 31
Heisenberg
April 12, 2023, 10:28pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,099
Gold Stars: 95

You’re clearly a pen#s.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 31
Heisenberg
April 12, 2023, 10:29pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,099
Gold Stars: 95
Quoted from Poojah

Well, I can’t speak for others but if anyone hangs onto my every word (and I’m not sure they they do), I would strongly advise that they don’t. A role model I do not pretend to be, nor would I make a good one.

But mate, I don’t know what’s going on in your life but I suspect there are more productive places to channel your frustrated energy than a semi-anonymous internet moniker and a 15 year old post on the fishy*. Take care of yourself.

*I cringe at that post too, looking back, so I’m not saying you’re wrong

Don’t pander to him, Poojah.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 31
aldi_01
April 12, 2023, 10:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Poojah

But mate, I don’t know what’s going on in your life but I suspect there are more productive places to channel your frustrated energy than a semi-anonymous internet moniker and a 15 year old post on the fishy. Take care of yourself.

You must improve your reach around technique…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 31
aldi_01
April 12, 2023, 10:47pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473

Spoken like a true bitter ex…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 31
forza ivano
April 12, 2023, 11:24pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,281
Gold Stars: 266
back to talksport. hate the station, theyd argue black is white just to provoke 'controversy' and their cricket coverage is pants, but talksport 2 has some much more considered stuff on the womens game and lower league footie
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 31
RichMariner
April 13, 2023, 11:40am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,161
Gold Stars: 211
I can't listen to people winding each other up any more. Used to love it, now it's excruciating. It's like they're pushed into that studio and told to be as provocative as possible, and argue the toss over everything like my four-year-old does when he's insisting the grass is purple and I'm telling him the grass is green.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 29 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stockwood on Talksport

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.