Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 36 Guests

I am WACCA

This thread currently has 40,418 views. Print
37 Pages Prev ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Recommend Thread
April 28, 2023, 8:59am
Guest User
Quoted from HertsGTFC
This is a really interesting thread and magnifies some interesting attitudes and limited beliefs.

I don’t know Lee Blease personally despite seeing him at games and in pubs etc.. he’s not a friend of mine but what I’m pretty sure about is that someone who is a career service man who if required would put himself at risk to defend us wouldn’t need to hide behind a Twitter account after he was big enough to make his point and move on. To suggest otherwise is bonkers.

The other thing that’s interesting is the expectation that the club should have to explain everything they do, why would people expect that? Especially in regard to people who leave for whatever reason, why people leave businesses is nobody’s business other than the employee and employer, somethings have to stay outside of the public domain.

I know “reliable source” is busy on transfer threads but they seem quite active here as well as “someone in the know” I suspect neither actually exist and if they do they’re not known to over poster who claims they are.

Then there’s the assertion that everyone who’s moved on or let’s call it out been exited was brilliant at their jobs, were they? All nice people I’m sure but I suspect some of them were making little difference and the employer has the prerogative to manage that accordingly as they see fit, as long as it’s fair that’s how it works.

We have lost some of the non football talent for sure and it’s a shame but if we can’t afford to pay better salaries then it will happen. Should the club pay more, maybe, but where does it stop.

Anyway loads of polarised views on here and it’s quite an interesting read.

What has been proven though is on line bullying has a detrimental impact on the well being of the recipient especially if they’re not in a position to defend themselves.

Nail Head!

Reply: 330 - 363
April 28, 2023, 9:06am
Guest User
Quoted from LH

They don’t get to bring the rifles home at weekends mate. Think you’ll be ok.

Wouldn't be any use anyway, matelots don't know one end of a rifle from another.  

Reply: 331 - 363
April 28, 2023, 9:07am
Guest User
Quoted from Kris2

That sounds an awful lot like a threat to my life. Maybe I need to speak to the police too.

Overreaction.

Reply: 332 - 363
Bristol Mariner
April 28, 2023, 9:15am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Kris2

I'm not sure about baseless considering how you spat your dummy out over that whole situation and had sufficient motive to damage the club's reputation. If what you say is true and you had zero connectivity over the last several months then you have nothing to be concerned about. Perhaps there is a lesson here to not overreact to every single situation and post an essay about it. As you say whoever has been controlling said Twitter account has wet their pants and deleted everything because they are worried about consequences.

Speaking of consequences, your friends are posting threats to me that a military trained man who knows how to shoot a gun is going to get his hands on me, an unarmed and defenceless civilian. I'm now afraid for my life so please stop making threats via your friends or if they did this on their own please ask them to stop.

Kris do yourself a favour and have a Fishy break.

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 333 - 363
OddShapedBalls
April 28, 2023, 9:43am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.03
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +1,191
Gold Stars: 40
I went out for more popcorn on page 24, what have I missed lads?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 334 - 363
WOZOFGRIMSBY
April 28, 2023, 9:52am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,886
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from 123614

Wouldn't be any use anyway, matelots don't know one end of a rifle from another.  

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 335 - 363
Poojah
April 28, 2023, 9:56am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,638
Gold Stars: 1,505
Quoted from OddShapedBalls
I went out for more popcorn on page 24, what have I missed lads?

Not much really except Wacca’s currently serving as a freshly post-pubescent cum sponge on the nonces wing at Belmarsh and there’s a bounty on the head of the always reasonable and never melodramatic Kris2, who is now understood to be keeping a low profile with a candle of tapirs in the Belizean Amazon Rainforest.

Just another day on the Fishy.

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 336 - 363
MarinerRN
April 28, 2023, 10:27am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +95
Gold Stars: 12
I only shoot people with cameras.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 337 - 363
Yarborough Vaults
April 28, 2023, 10:43am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +214
Gold Stars: 32
It's a tie as to who has come out of this thread the worst - Wacca or Kris. Some crazy statements made on both sides.

DC and LB the innocent parties while others rant and screech. Everyone directly  involved in this mess would be better off piping down and having a cup of tea.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 338 - 363
Theimperialcoroner
April 28, 2023, 10:50am

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,244
Gold Stars: 102
Can everyone just pause for a moment and imagine how the hell Wacca is gonna tell his mum about all this…

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 339 - 363
37 Pages Prev ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › I am WACCA

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.