9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Heisenberg
June 30, 2022, 6:44am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,100
Gold Stars: 95
Can someone please attach a link to the new shirt? Everyone’s talking about it but I can’t find anything….
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 80
forza ivano
June 30, 2022, 7:02am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,267
Gold Stars: 266
Quoted from Heisenberg
Can someone please attach a link to the new shirt? Everyone’s talking about it but I can’t find anything….

don't pander to the idiot who leaked it Heisenberg. They are officially launching it on Saturday (?) so not long to wait
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 80
Heisenberg
June 30, 2022, 7:06am
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano

don't pander to the idiot who leaked it Heisenberg. They are officially launching it on Saturday (?) so not long to wait

Oh right, didn’t realise. Yep, I’m sure I can wait.

I have to admit, leaks like this are totally unnecessary and show a lack of respect from someone on the inside. But I still got enticed.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 80
aldi_01
June 30, 2022, 7:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from Heisenberg

Oh right, didn’t realise. Yep, I’m sure I can wait.

I have to admit, leaks like this are totally unnecessary and show a lack of respect from someone on the inside. But I still got enticed.

They are but imagine being a massive club and being at risk of this sort of thing every single time you do anything. To some degree, if the kits is decent, which in our case it is, it can actually create some additional interest and hype for free and with little effort needed from the club…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 80
Heisenberg
June 30, 2022, 7:38am
Brandy Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01

They are but imagine being a massive club and being at risk of this sort of thing every single time you do anything. To some degree, if the kits is decent, which in our case it is, it can actually create some additional interest and hype for free and with little effort needed from the club…

I haven’t bought a black and white shirt in years as they always disappoint me, but people seem to be buzzing about this one. So it’s gonna sell out, and people will go mad, of course!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 80
WOZOFGRIMSBY
June 30, 2022, 7:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,907
Gold Stars: 179
Quoted from Heisenberg

I haven’t bought a black and white shirt in years as they always disappoint me, but people seem to be buzzing about this one. So it’s gonna sell out, and people will go mad, of course!

It personally reminded me of this one

Attachment: 7001e30ac9484f69baaf25d3b20f3c33_9569.png
Size: 46.20 KB

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 80
Sussexmariner
June 30, 2022, 7:55am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Not seen the new shirt, quite happy to wait till Saturday but I can guarantee I will hate it, like the last couple of Town shirts. I haven’t bought one and the reason is the back!

Why has someone at the club who makes the decision which shirt to go for thinks it’s OK for our famous Black and White striped shirts to be basically all white on the back? If you’re sat in the pontoon watching Town attack the Osmond it’s like watching Leeds? Bolton? Tranmere? Spurs? (Insert any club of your choice with a white shirt)

Have a look at some of the older strips of Town from from years gone by and tell me these all white back shirts are better

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 80
Sussexmariner
June 30, 2022, 8:00am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY

It personally reminded me of this one

Turn that shirt around and I bet it looks just as good!
If the club release that on Saturday I’ll be first in the queue

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 80
mariner83
June 30, 2022, 8:03am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
I assumed it was in the rules somewhere, probably to do with visibility of the name/number?

Quoted Text
Why has someone at the club who makes the decision which shirt to go for thinks it’s OK for our famous Black and White striped shirts to be basically all white on the back? If you’re sat in the pontoon watching Town attack the Osmond it’s like watching Leeds? Bolton? Tranmere? Spurs? (Insert any club of your choice with a white shirt)
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 68 - 80
Poojah
June 30, 2022, 8:16am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +76 / -11
Approval: +29,667
Gold Stars: 1,508
New kit(s) due to be revealed today, according to the Telegraph. Presumably on sale from Saturday.

https://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/grimsby-town-tease-new-kit-7271355

A smooth sea never made a skillful mariner.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 80
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › New shirt teaser

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.