Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just in...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 157 Guests

Just in...

This thread currently has 1,111 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
wuffing
May 28, 2022, 10:13am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.40
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +788
Gold Stars: 35
... to the service station. 5 coaches waiting for the bizzies to form a convoy for the ride in to Wrexham. Do they know something we don't?

'I walked in the dressing room. The window was open and I thought that a sea fret had got in. Then I saw smoke billowing from a pipe in the corner of the room...it was my centre-forward. He looked seven stone wet through. He went on to score thirty-odd goals that season.' Lawrie McMenemy on encountering the legend that was Matt Tees.
Logged Offline
Private Message
barralad
May 28, 2022, 10:18am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +85 / -20
Approval: +9,192
Gold Stars: 121
Painful isn't it...

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
aldi_01
May 28, 2022, 10:20am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,686
Gold Stars: 473
Old bill love a convey around here…they made Chester/Wrexham a bubble match remember?

Wrexham have caused some bother at a few games, remember at BP early doors they had a mob that got a little bit naughty.

It’ll be the same today, high profile game and all that…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
fishyfanny
May 28, 2022, 10:27am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.96
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,516
Gold Stars: 15
Don't you just love all that tribal, neanderthal behaviour? Really makes for a great day out!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just in...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.