1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
bostonian
May 25, 2022, 9:28pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +70
Gold Stars: 2
It's great to be back on the Fishy after all these years     I've been very flattered to see various posters mentioning my name in my absence, thank you .          Very enjoyable watching the great match on tv   Monday night .    I'm looking forward to the Wrexham game  
I recall seeing Mani playing for the pilgrims on loan from Kiddy a few years ago .  7 games I goal ,   good footballer but never threatened to be a prolific goal score in the short time .      I'm a typical football fan .,  never ashamed to jump on a winning bandwagon .       I hope to keep in regular touch from now on .  
Logged Offline
Private Message
geir
May 25, 2022, 10:10pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 9

Great to have you back. Really hope you will be in regular touch as your posts are very welcome!  

My non-football related blog: http://geirmykl.wordpress.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
Theimperialcoroner
May 25, 2022, 10:57pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,194
Gold Stars: 102
Good to se you back our six fingered, web toed friend. You’ve been missed. Mind you thanks for the tates and Mountains sausages are decent too.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Bostonian

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.