LH
September 23, 2021, 9:03pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,556
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Hi John,

An accurate and insightful message. Thank you John.

Lovely to see you at the game last week, and nice to see you contributing to this forum too.

Thank you for your ongoing financial support, that has enabled 1878 to pick up the mantle in a manner that is comfortable and financially stress free.

There will always be those that refuse to embrace the fact that you stood by the football club through thick and thin. That’s people I’m afraid John, and there’s nowt stranger than folk.

I look forward to catching up with you more at the games. Personally, I actually feel that it’s a refreshing sight to see you now able to support the club as a fan, enjoying yourself at Blundell Park, without the stresses of having to carry the burdens that are associated with being a major shareholder and business angel.

Well done John

FN

Just text him you weirdo
Private Message
Reply: 210 - 218
MuddyWaters
September 24, 2021, 10:43pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Hi John,

An accurate and insightful message. Thank you John.

Lovely to see you at the game last week, and nice to see you contributing to this forum too.

Thank you for your ongoing financial support, that has enabled 1878 to pick up the mantle in a manner that is comfortable and financially stress free.

There will always be those that refuse to embrace the fact that you stood by the football club through thick and thin. That’s people I’m afraid John, and there’s nowt stranger than folk.

I look forward to catching up with you more at the games. Personally, I actually feel that it’s a refreshing sight to see you now able to support the club as a fan, enjoying yourself at Blundell Park, without the stresses of having to carry the burdens that are associated with being a major shareholder and business angel.

Well done John

FN

Let’s get this straight. Your mate has retained 200,000 shares that he purloined on the back of a mistruth. Is this the action of a true fan? Clearly not.
Private Message
Reply: 211 - 218
aldi_01
September 25, 2021, 9:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Let’s get this straight. Your mate has retained 200,000 shares that he purloined on the back of a mistruth. Is this the action of a true fan? Clearly not.

Don’t worry about these two…sadly, until they can complete fellatio independently then this will continue…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 212 - 218
DB
September 26, 2021, 6:40am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.47
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
1 week on John, still waiting for you to start the debate you wanted, but I won't hold my breath.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 213 - 218
aldi_01
September 26, 2021, 7:19am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Quoted from DB
1 week on John, still waiting for you to start the debate you wanted, but I won't hold my breath.

I wouldn’t bother mate, he’s just posting childish and illiterate ramblings without actually denying or reciting claims on another thread…truth hurts him I guess…

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 214 - 218
FishOutOfWater
October 5, 2021, 5:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,575
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from thornemariner

You ran the club as your party runs the country. No vision and utter disregard for the punters.

No matter as you did me a big favour. As a previous West Londoner I've been watching Brentford for thirty plus years when not on Town duty. In January 2020 I'd made the decision not to renew my GY ST while you were still at the club and invested in one at BFC. That was frozen until this season by which time you had gone. I'm now hugely enjoying PL football but even that is second best to renewing my Town ST and I'm loving watching the Mariners again, home and away. We have our club back.

My friends and I commit to buying something from the club shop after every home win and we can do that in clear conscience now we know that you won't benefit from it.

I love the last line of the 'Who's that team...?' It is a celebration that your regime is finished. Amen to that.

And an amen from me too!

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 215 - 218
Nelly GTFC
October 5, 2021, 5:40pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,747
Gold Stars: 31
Politicians, especially Conservative members have a habit of putting a spin on things, avoiding questions, issues and answers, you know, like that Boris Johnson . . .

Tweet 1387764321107779586 will appear here...

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> https://footballclubforums.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 216 - 218
KingstonMariner
October 6, 2021, 3:58pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
That’s a poignant recording Nelly.

If that was my legacy at a football club, or any long-standing local institution, I’d be doing what I could to repair my reputation. I certainly wouldn’t be looking to take money from it, or profit personally from it. I’d hate to go to my grave with that stain on me.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 217 - 218
DB
October 6, 2021, 6:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.47
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,042
Gold Stars: 390
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Politicians, especially Conservative members have a habit of putting a spin on things, avoiding questions, issues and answers, you know, like that Boris Johnson . . .

Tweet 1387764321107779586 will appear here...

The bullet hit the bulls eye. Nothing else you can say.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 218 - 218
22 Pages Prev ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Dear Fishies

Thread Rating

There have been 1 votes for this thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.