1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
male private Nale
September 22, 2020, 8:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Along with 2 other players have tested positive for Covid yet the game still went ahead. All are asymptomatic... Does anybody actually know the rules about being in contact with people and who now has to self isolate?  I am none the wiser after all the government spiel, though it appears if you work with someone who gets it you don't have to self isolate and can carry on working.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Stadium
September 22, 2020, 8:50pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
BBC:

Public Health England guidelines state those with Covid-19 should self-isolate for at least 10 days, meaning Moyes, Diop and Cullen will not be able to attend training or the league game against Wolverhampton Wanderers on 27 September.

BBC Radio 5 Live's John Southall said the trio travelled to the ground with the squad in two or three separate coaches.

"They say they all social distanced, the squad, from when they met up and throughout the journey," he said.

"As soon as they arrived, the results from the tests done yesterday came through and the two players and the manager were isolated immediately in separate rooms and left the ground very quickly, I'm told.

"West Ham say they are satisfied nobody else in the squad needs to self-isolate and that is why the game went ahead."

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
Sammo
September 22, 2020, 8:53pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +171
Colleague of mine went off with symptoms and we have been told a positive result does not mean we have to isolate even though we are in the same office and have come into close contact.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
Stadium
September 22, 2020, 9:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,929
Gold Stars: 19
Quoted from Sammo
Colleague of mine went off with symptoms and we have been told a positive result does not mean we have to isolate even though we are in the same office and have come into close contact.

Contacts defined here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/.....s-meant-by-a-contact

“There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.”- Murray Walker
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
Sammo
September 22, 2020, 10:10pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +171
Quoted from Stadium

Cheers, I think my work are making it up as they go along.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
Humbercod
September 22, 2020, 10:17pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: -3,494
Gold Stars: 82
See West Ham had a good result must be the Moyes effect of not being there.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
male private Nale
September 22, 2020, 10:20pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -919
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from Sammo

Cheers, I think my work are making it up as they go along.

I think so too are the government and their advisors
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
moosey_club
September 22, 2020, 10:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 226
Will West Ham face a fine or any action ?  I fking doubt it.

"West Ham say they are satisfied nobody else in the squad needs to self-isolate and that is why the game went ahead " .... oh thats ok then. Maybe when a high profile player/ manager snuffs it they will forget about the cash cow....but i doubt it.

Sounds to me like they are bending the rules but what do i know ? Seems the Premier League is above the law and the guidance that we all have to follow. They still jump all over each when they score a goal...cant remember seeing that being ok in any government, department of health , or FA guidance.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › David Moyes

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.