This thread currently has 3,424 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
gtfc82
September 15, 2020, 1:12pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +616
My bank account has had money taken out of it by GTFC, so I assume I'm getting a season ticket. However I've not heard anything about getting a password for iFollow until crowds are allowed in again. Does anyone know when that's going to happen?
Logged Offline
Private Message
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
September 15, 2020, 2:35pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.77
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +827
Gold Stars: 117
Copied from another thread

"I spoke to ticket office and the season ticket cards and season passes for iFollow will be available for collection towards the end of this week"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 19
gtfc82
September 15, 2020, 2:49pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +616
Thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 19
vernontown
September 18, 2020, 10:31am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +93
Gold Stars: 8
Has anyone actually received an ifollow code for tomorrow?

Have followed the instructions and emailed for code (live 100 miles away from BP), but no response even after resending the email.

Also no word on season ticket. I hope they actually received my season ticket form!!!

Starting to suspect I won't be watching the game tomorrow. Don't get the point of the club  telling people what to do and then just not responding.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 19
gobby
September 18, 2020, 10:40am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +31 / -1
Approval: +772
Gold Stars: 7
I picked up my ST code yesterday. When onto IFollow which already has my details, started to purchase with the code I had but IFollow just took £10 and didn’t give me the chance to use the code! I have applied for a refund but to no avail at present.  
UTMM

The Icenian Predicition League  CHAMPION 2016/17
Beat The Clock Champion 2020/21 🏆 👏

My old man said follow the Town
And dont dilly dally on the way
We'll take Scunny in half a minute
We'll take Lincoln and all thats in it!

One Step Beyond.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 19
Croxton
September 18, 2020, 10:51am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,011
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from vernontown
Has anyone actually received an ifollow code for tomorrow?

Have followed the instructions and emailed for code (live 100 miles away from BP), but no response even after resending the email.

Also no word on season ticket. I hope they actually received my season ticket form!!!

Starting to suspect I won't be watching the game tomorrow. Don't get the point of the club  telling people what to do and then just not responding.

Ditto. Ditto, Ditto. Also add no reply to phone in ticket office. AND no update on OS. Marie Celeste docks at BP. Some one please get a grip.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 19
vernontown
September 18, 2020, 11:12am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +93
Gold Stars: 8
Don't know if they monitor this forum. My code just cam through!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 19
Croxton
September 18, 2020, 11:25am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.75
Rep Score: +14 / -4
Approval: +3,011
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from Croxton

Ditto. Ditto, Ditto. Also add no reply to phone in ticket office. AND no update on OS. Marie Celeste docks at BP. Some one please get a grip.

Ticket Office picks up and a very helpful lady has dictated a 12 figure code. If anyone else is waiting resend your request to:-  ifollow@gtfc.co.uk

Edit:-   Salford game purchased in usual way, code entered, discount applied (remember to enter security code if using credit card), Charge goes to £0, emailed confirmation in seconds. Thanks again to ladies in the office.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 19
ivanosandwich
September 18, 2020, 3:06pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,468
Gold Stars: 16
I picked up a code today and was told specifically to hit the "Apply code" button after typing the code.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 19
jimgtfc
September 18, 2020, 3:23pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.64
Rep Score: +22 / -5
Approval: +5,076
Gold Stars: 44
Found it really simple to be honest. I emailed, got a reply from Sam Strandt within minutes with a code, followed the instructions and the cost said £0.  

"Falls to Arnold... Arnold! That's it! Thats it! He's sealed it! Grimsby Town are back in the football league!!! Just a minute to go and Nathan Arnold makes it 3-1! Look at the scenes behind the goal! Look at the relief! The agony is finally over!!!"

John Tondeur - Wembley Stadium Sunday 15th May 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 19
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ifollow password

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.