Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Throwing objects on the pitch.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 196 Guests

Throwing objects on the pitch.

This thread currently has 3,591 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
FishOutOfWater
October 17, 2019, 1:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.15
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,564
Gold Stars: 37
Quoted from Ipswin
Bus ticket rolls were better than toilet rolls, they were much longer and went much further due to their weight. If you threw them wrong though they didn't unwind and were bloody hard if they hit anyone

They were my "missile of choice" too

I always used to check behind the bench seats near the rear entrance/exit on the N° 7 to BP because I found that's where the conductors tended to keep them  
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 10 - 13
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
October 17, 2019, 3:29pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from GollyGTFC

From my vantage point it looked like either a Mars Bar or Snickers that was thrown towards Conrad Logan.

He should be thankful that they reduce the size of these things every month or so. Ten years ago a Mars Bar would have floored him.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
Grimal
October 17, 2019, 8:39pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +2,850
Gold Stars: 8
Quoted from GollyGTFC

From my vantage point it looked like either a Mars Bar or Snickers that was thrown towards Conrad Logan.

If it was a snickers perhaps the person that threw it thought he looked like Joan Collins. .

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
Theimperialcoroner
October 17, 2019, 10:50pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -3
Approval: +5,088
Gold Stars: 93
They used to Chuck all sorts from the Pontoon, even darts, nutters.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Throwing objects on the pitch.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.