1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Malta_Mariner_90
September 11, 2019, 1:41pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +796
Another interested party....

[url]https://www.onefootballforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/fao-grimsby-fans.22015/[/url]

Seems a load of tosh to me. See below:

[url]https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/lawyer-who-failed-notts-county-3307367[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
pizzzza
September 11, 2019, 2:09pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
"Hmmm" indeed....

[url]https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11964274[/url]
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
moosey_club
September 11, 2019, 10:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 226
now i did hear a whisper a week or so back that another interested party had been given a tour around the town and various sites AND that this person had previously not been succesful with two other clubs. i took that as meaning he had already failed whilst in charge of a couple of clubs, but maybe that was a reference to not being succesful in acquiring clubs.
I didnt give it much creedance at the time but that name change is quite indicative of a link.  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
forza ivano
September 11, 2019, 10:20pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from moosey_club
now i did hear a whisper a week or so back that another interested party had been given a tour around the town and various sites AND that this person had previously not been succesful with two other clubs.
I didnt give it much creedance at the time but that name change is quite indicative of a link.  

I'm sure you're not allowed to post unfounded rumours Moosey. Isn't this the rule Grim Rob? I look forward to seeing Mooseys post deleted forthwith, but somehow I doubt it.....( nothing against you moosey  it's just the rules are only applied when it affects a certain person)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
moosey_club
September 11, 2019, 10:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from forza ivano

I'm sure you're not allowed to post unfounded rumours Moosey. Isn't this the rule Grim Rob? I look forward to seeing Mooseys post deleted forthwith, but somehow I doubt it.....( nothing against you moosey  it's just the rules are only applied when it affects a certain person)

Have you seen  that Frozen film ?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
KingstonMariner
September 11, 2019, 11:25pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from forza ivano

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › From One FF....hmmm

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.