1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Ballgazer
August 6, 2019, 7:51pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +15
Hi Fishy people,
Some of you may have seen on Twitter the launch of a new Ballgazer competition. Entrants have to predict the outcome of various footballing questions spread over a few months.

The pot will be split amongst the top 3 but 25% of money raised will be paid to Grimsby Town Youth Development Association in the hope that it may contribute in some small way to adding further graduates to follow in the footsteps of Harry Clifton, Max Wright etc.

Please have a go and also encourage as many friends, family and colleagues to give it a try too.
Any questions please ask. Many thanks

Details and entry form can be found on this link ( hopefully it works!)

https://t.co/elhNZV7B12
Private Message
Ballgazer
August 8, 2019, 6:22pm
Coke Drinker
Anyone on here up for having a go at this?

Any comments/ questions very welcome
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Ballgazer
August 16, 2019, 5:48am
Coke Drinker
Bump, keep entries coming in- great fun, wild guesses, knowledge or research- probably got as much chance.

Happy to answer any queries.

For those of us who value the Youth Development of our club this is a chance to help in a small way
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
supertown
August 16, 2019, 10:21am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +25 / -9
Approval: +3,441
Gold Stars: 53
I’ve had a look but I can’t edit your form to put the answers in
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
Ballgazer
August 18, 2019, 3:34pm
Coke Drinker
Quoted from supertown
I’ve had a look but I can’t edit your form to put the answers in

Hi supertown, this is a recent response

‘Just completed, good fun. Easy to do, just download file, complete the answers and your details, then save and send to e-mail address shown’

So if you save the file to your device you can then edit it and include your answers, save it and mail it back. Any issues send me your email via a pm and I will mail the form directly to you.
Hope this helps
Thanks for your interest

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ballgazers Competition

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.