Jarmo.Is.God
July 31, 2019, 4:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
Quoted from davmariner
Thinking of getting it. Can anyone recommend a good one with HD and preferably Town games?

sent you a pm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 13
psgmariner
August 6, 2019, 8:05am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.70
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,478
Gold Stars: 33
I have Kodi and thought about going down this route. In the end I just paid £45 for the i-follow audio commentary for the season. Would rather give my money to the club, EFL, BBC or whoever it goes to.

Ilegally streaming live sport is such a ballache most of the time as well. Never seems to work 100% of the time whenever me or people I know use it.

Private Message
Reply: 11 - 13
jaygy
August 6, 2019, 2:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +2,351
Gold Stars: 6
Pm’d You Jarmo
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 13
XciteTV
March 19, 2020, 4:46pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +0
If anyone would like to set up a iptv trial or want any more information on how to get every channel from B.T sports and all s.k.y sports including F1, 3pm games and ppv plus movies and series on demand. Message me here or email me xcitetvmedia@gmail.com
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 13
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.