Grantham_Mariner
December 25, 2018, 10:45pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +23 / -1
Approval: +3,184
Gold Stars: 51
Quoted Text
All Boxing Day fixtures across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two are available on iFollow internationally, but it is at the discretion of the home Club whether or not games are live-streamed domestically on Bank Holidays.

Please note there will be no games streamed domestically in League Two on Boxing Day after the majority of Clubs in the division determined they should not be made available.

Not available in UK !    

https://www.efl.com/news/2018/december/iFollow-Boxing-Day/

If the football is bad you can always watch the gulls.
Logged Online
Private Message
Cloudy
December 26, 2018, 8:17am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Good, hope forr a big following to back the team
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
psgmariner
December 26, 2018, 8:39am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Was hoping to watch it as I can’t go but probably the right decision.

Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Doubled
December 26, 2018, 12:22pm
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
Too late to organise an away day now! It would have been good to have had a bit more notice of this. I doubt it will put any more away fans on the gate, and as sky is flooded with football today I suspect it wont tempt many more home fans either. Its also hard to believe that every club in league 2 decided not to stream live coverage. Maybe I am getting cynical in my old age
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › iFollow Port Vale

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.