Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who's watching on ifollow?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 165 Guests

Who's watching on ifollow?

This thread currently has 3,839 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
essexexile
October 3, 2018, 12:38am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +186
Gold Stars: 1
I watched it, pretty basic TV, no action replays but what p***ed me off was listening to Burnsy waffle on for 3 minutes into the second half about Hull City, then it must have dawned on cosy RH that the half had actually begun.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
adambafc
October 3, 2018, 12:44am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +30
Evening all,
Hope you enjoyed the commentary, apologies for any mistakes in regards names etc i’m normally the BBC Radio Cumbria commentator for Barrow AFC games and was phoned up Thursday last week to ask if i could cover this game. Best of luck for the rest of the season and full credit to the 143 who made the trip, tremendous vocal support
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
psgmariner
October 3, 2018, 8:49am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
You did well mate.

Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Who's watching on ifollow?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.