1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Badger57
August 8, 2018, 12:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,896
Gold Stars: 30
I like to take loads of photos with my Honor9 and previously with Sony Xperia phones and I've taken some pretty decent pix. However, I'd like to dip my toe back into something a bit better.
Wonder if anyone had any recommendations for me? Needs to be slim/pocket friendly. Want it to be particularly good for portrait shots of my granddaughter but also like to take scenic pix. Bluetooth /WiFi and cool editing would be handy too. Mostly automatic but ability to take some control.
Budget around 200 quid.
Thankful for any input.
Logged Offline
Private Message
chaos33
August 8, 2018, 9:34pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Check out the LUMIX range. Quality at affordable prices.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Digital cameras

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.