Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ticket office...
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 227 Guests

Ticket office...

This thread currently has 3,691 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Reverendmariner
July 3, 2018, 1:47pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +275
They're always cheerful and helpful in there. They put our club in  a really good light.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 18
pizzzza
July 3, 2018, 2:00pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,701
Gold Stars: 137
Quoted from mariner83
Jolley seems to be improving the club in all areas, not just on the pitch.

Long may it continue.

Do we really think that Jolley is spending his time making improvements to the club shop?

If he is, I'd much rather have him spending 100% of his time on football matters.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 18
ivanosandwich
July 3, 2018, 2:43pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Approval: +1,470
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from pizzzza

Do we really think that Jolley is spending his time making improvements to the club shop?

If he is, I'd much rather have him spending 100% of his time on football matters.

I doubt that he is but his attitude and drive is probably rubbing off to other employees, which can only be a good thing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 18
mariner83
July 3, 2018, 2:59pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from pizzzza

Nope...

Quoted from ivanosandwich

I doubt that he is but his attitude and drive is probably rubbing off to other employees, which can only be a good thing.

This is what I was getting at, just worded better.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 13 - 18
psgmariner
July 3, 2018, 3:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Jolley getting any credit whatsoever for the club shop / ticket office staff doing a great job is frankly ridiculous however you dress it up. I am sure he would agree.

Private Message
Reply: 14 - 18
MuddyWaters
July 3, 2018, 3:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,239
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from psgmariner
Jolley getting any credit whatsoever for the club shop / ticket office staff doing a great job is frankly ridiculous however you dress it up. I am sure he would agree.

Whether it's down to MJ, JF, Dave Smith or Jacob Marley, making improvements in Customer Service can only be a good thing. Fans have not had a great deal from the club for far too long.
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 18
dapperz fun pub
July 4, 2018, 7:30am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
Quoted from MuddyWaters

Whether it's down to MJ, JF, Dave Smith or Jacob Marley, making improvements in Customer Service can only be a good thing. Fans have not had a great deal from the club for far too long.

I’ve been in the club shop when I’ve been virtually blanked I’ve witnessed the girl doing her nails, I’ve been sighed at buying tickets I’ve bought tickets when the person serving me as carried on a full scale convo with a colleague basically ignoring me, I’ve been having meal in mcnenemys when fenty as come to our table and got the hump cos somebody’s asked a tricky question  .. ok all events over a long period of time but still stick in the mind and you’re dead right the fans haven’t had a good deal for a long time BUT I’m hopeful change is coming throughout the club
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 18
grimsby pete
July 4, 2018, 9:55am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,792
Gold Stars: 222
I think the feel good factor is effecting not only the fans but other club employees as well,

Having said that I have always found the shop to be helpful while in there and the ticket office when on the phone.

Long live the Jolley revolution.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 18
1mickylyons
July 4, 2018, 10:24am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,383
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from dapperz fun pub

I’ve been in the club shop when I’ve been virtually blanked I’ve witnessed the girl doing her nails, I’ve been sighed at buying tickets I’ve bought tickets when the person serving me as carried on a full scale convo with a colleague basically ignoring me, I’ve been having meal in mcnenemys when fenty as come to our table and got the hump cos somebody’s asked a tricky question  .. ok all events over a long period of time but still stick in the mind and you’re dead right the fans haven’t had a good deal for a long time BUT I’m hopeful change is coming throughout the club

I have experienced the same BUT I have also experienced seeing certain staff in there own time answering questions regarding tickets etc on social media.I lost my phone the other week at BP and the staff at the Club were brilliant at getting me it back.The problem is or has been the people in charge they need to change or at least their attitude does and maybe we are seeing that? I hope so we could be in for a great year and make no mistake the way the World Cup is going interest in football could rocket? GTFC need to exploit any feelgood factor.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 18
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ticket office...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.