Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 90 seconds of madness yesterday.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 263 Guests

90 seconds of madness yesterday.

This thread currently has 1,328 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
May 28, 2018, 4:11pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Apologies for the poor quality of the link below, and the fact it's in Gaelic but BBCALBA covered the Junior Cup Final between Auchinleck and Hurlford live yesterday.

If I'm honest we were well below par on the day, and it's probably a travesty that we actually won the game, but win it we did. With Fergie time of 3 minutes announced we were losing 2-1. They got a goal kick, and their lardbucket of a keeper placed the ball on the corner of the six yard box, and then decided to waste some more time - he'd been doing it all game - and instead of taking the kick went back in his goal, picked up his water bottle and drank from it to waste another fifteen or so seconds. The massed ranks of the Talbot fans were going bananas at this, but ninety seconds later he'd picked the ball out of his own net twice as we staged THE most amazing comeback I've ever seen in a Cup Final. Delirious scenes just twenty seconds later as we'd won the Cup, and by doing so have earned the right to be in the senior Scottish Cup again next season, which for a small club like ours can be very lucrative indeed.

https://www.facebook.com/margaret.yancouskie/videos/1985424994862020/?t=27

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
KingstonMariner
May 28, 2018, 4:16pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Congrats JDT. Turnarounds like that are part of what makes it magical eh. I bet the Talbot fans will be talking about that for a few generations. Like we do about Exeter, and Everton (twice), Anfield etc.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 90 seconds of madness yesterday.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.