April 17, 2018, 5:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from oldun

With some justification I would say.

It shouldn't be FGR that feels the wrath of Town fans if we go down again. There is only one person responsible and he should be the target of any protest.
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
lukeo
April 17, 2018, 7:27pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
Unless you registered to their site over 3 months ago grant or live within a few miles of the ground and can walk to the ticket office you won't get a ticket. So I am not stitching anyone up.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
TheRealJohnLewis
April 17, 2018, 7:35pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Why should FGR make home tickets available for away teams?  You should go through GTFC to get tickets.  I do feel your pain being an exile myself, but FGR has done nothing wrong here, just look at Burton in 2010 at what could/might happen.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › fgr being clever

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.