Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I miss...
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 182 Guests

I miss...

This thread currently has 3,232 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Mallyner
March 25, 2018, 10:11am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
I miss...   Which one of our strikers are you?  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
HertsGTFC
March 25, 2018, 10:53am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from davmariner
Craig Disley and Shaun Pearson. Two players who put their bodies on the line for GTFC over a number of years, who at times, single-handedly won us points, who brought the club closer to the fans, who knew what GTFC means to the area; who wore the GTFC shirt with pride and who led by example.

If/when the worst happens, we need to do everything we can to bring these two back to the club in one form or another (also retaining McKeown) to help us rebuild once again.

I get the sentiment but Shaun is becoming a legend at Wrexham and Dis's coaching career is in it's infancy.

One thing MJ said was that anyone coming in would need to live within 1 hour of BP as he wants players doing stuff in the community which is the right thing and historically has garnered a lot of good will and interest.

What we need is more of this type of thing........... like a tw@t I didn't realize that yesterday was all ticket so on Friday night I put a tweet out and tagged a few players, I didn't want comps and expected to pay full price. Yesterday morning Macca sent me a PM apologizing for not seeing the message straight away but explaining the lads only get 20 between them. He didn't need to do that he did it because he cares. In addition to this he also sent me  another PM when I told him I'd sorted something........What a top lad!        

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › I miss...

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.