Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How much?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 88 Guests

How much?

This thread currently has 1,402 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Cambs Mariner
February 10, 2018, 5:05pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233
Would the club get as a parachute payment if we did get relegated compared to what we would get if we finished in our current position of 17th?
Logged Online
Private Message
lew chaterleys lover
February 10, 2018, 5:06pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,745
Gold Stars: 237
Quoted from Cambs Mariner
Would the club get as a parachute payment if we did get relegated compared to what we would get if we finished in our current position of 17th?

Do you mean would we get enough to pay Fenty off thereby making relegation a positive??
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
ginnywings
February 10, 2018, 5:09pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from Cambs Mariner

Same amount first season in non league. 50% the second season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Bigdog
February 10, 2018, 5:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
How much?

The answer is £40m.

That's how much JF has spent of the club's money to get us to this point right now from being in the Championship.

And we still owe him £3m for the pain and misery his decisions have created..

Shambolic running of a vanity project that was never his to use in such a way in the first place..

Selfish and the result of a egotist who thinks he always knows best..

I'm really angry tonight for myself and every disillusioned Town fan out there..

Sacking Slade is not enough and only the start..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Cambs Mariner
February 10, 2018, 5:17pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +1,233

Do you mean would we get enough to pay Fenty off thereby making relegation a positive??

That wasn't why I was asking. I am just trying to find some reasoning as to what is happening with the club this season. I can't believe someone who saved a business and then sold it for a lot of money a few years later, would let another company that he is sat on the board of make exactly the same mistakes that were made 8 years ago.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
TAGG
February 10, 2018, 5:21pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,940
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Bigdog
How much?

The answer is £40m.

That's how much JF has spent of the club's money to get us to this point right now from being in the Championship.

And we still owe him £3m for the pain and misery his decisions have created..

Shambolic running of a vanity project that was never his to use in such a way in the first place..

Selfish and the result of a fantasist who thinks he always knows best..

I'm really angry tonight for myself and every disillusioned Town fan out there..

Sacking Slade is not enough and only the start..

Great post and sums up Mr Fenty but just one thing you missed.
His fookin massive ‘I’m always right EGO’

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How much?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.