Marinerz93
February 10, 2018, 11:54am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 120790
The answer is the amount that Lincoln City had made in prize money and the TV fee alone, merely up to winning the semi-final of the Checkatrade Trophy. With even more to come from the final.

They could win a bijillion pound for all I care they have sold their souls to Shaun Harvey and when he comes calling for Premier under 23's to enter the league they'll cosy on up to him and agree because they have the breaking strain of a kit kat.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 64
Ipswin
February 10, 2018, 12:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Marinerz93

They could win a bijillion pound for all I care they have sold their souls to Shaun Harvey and when he comes calling for Premier under 23's to enter the league they'll cosy on up to him and agree because they have the breaking strain of a kit kat.

Can't blame him really - unlike us Lincoln have shown they can beat the Premier U23s

I don't want them in the league but I wish we were in the final of the cup thingy - a lot of jealousy around I suggest.

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 64
Vance Warner
February 10, 2018, 12:28pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,807
Gold Stars: 102
Quoted from Ipswin

Can't blame him really - unlike us Lincoln have shown they can beat the Premier U23s

I don't want them in the league but I wish we were in the final of the cup thingy - a lot of jealousy around I suggest.

Jealous that they are moving in the right direction with forward a thinking owner and managers. Not jealous that they're in the final of a farcical competition. Had we got to the final there's no way I'd have gone.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 64
TownSNAFU5
February 11, 2018, 12:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,879
Gold Stars: 42
I don't believe this.  It must be the price of 2 hot dogs at the renewal of the next food franchise at the ground.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 64
Marinerz93
February 11, 2018, 12:12pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Ipswin

I'm not jealous, this checkatwat trophy is corrupt and I want no part of it, is that what Fenty has told you to say

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 64
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › £280,000

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.