Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Facts for those who like to get them right..right?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 388 Guests

Facts for those who like to get them right..right?

This thread currently has 6,994 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Gaffer58
January 1, 2018, 5:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
How much is the club worth. I assume our assets are the ground, players, don't know who owns the training ground. So not being a financial wizard is the clubs value equal to its depts/ loans. Surely his benign loans mean nothing, isn't it a bit like putting your money on the horses, if it wins you do but if it loses your money's gone. Or is this all to simple.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 40
Marinerz93
January 1, 2018, 5:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Gaffer58
How much is the club worth. I assume our assets are the ground, players, don't know who owns the training ground. So not being a financial wizard is the clubs value equal to its depts/ loans. Surely his benign loans mean nothing, isn't it a bit like putting your money on the horses, if it wins you do but if it loses your money's gone. Or is this all to simple.

You won't get control of the club unless you pay for Fenty's benign loans and who wants to pay for that.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 40
fleabag1970
January 1, 2018, 5:36pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
You fans were called bullies because you stood up to the FA ... it's now time to grow a pair and stand up to the board of directors ....... he must be laughing his bottom off every time 4000 of you turn up

]Remember its just my opinion  ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 40
HertsGTFC
January 1, 2018, 5:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Marinerz93

You won't get control of the club unless you pay for Fenty's benign loans and who wants to pay for that.

Sadly your right his shares are worth the value that he places on them and to take control of the club you need his shares.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 40
MuddyWaters
January 1, 2018, 5:41pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,240
Gold Stars: 235
So Jamey Osborne 'needs to be in the right frame of mind' before he comes back!
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 40
Hagrid
January 1, 2018, 5:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,393
Gold Stars: 534
Best quote from that was " we were excellent 2nd half without ever really testing the goalkeeper". Get a grip russell for good ess sake
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 40
Marinerz93
January 1, 2018, 5:43pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Hagrid
Best quote from that was " we were excellent 2nd half without ever really testing the goalkeeper". Get a grip russell for good ess sake

I'm expecting anytime soon the Neweel quote of we look good in training.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 40
GG
January 1, 2018, 5:51pm
Folkestone Mariner
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +5 / -3
Approval: +103
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Hagrid

We only managed two shots on target in 90 minutes against a team with the 4th worst defensive record this season. But that was excellent was it Russell? He's clearly delusional.

Exiled Mariner in Folkestone.
[url=http://twitter.com/GaryJJSpate]Twitter?[/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 17 - 40
Marinerz93
January 1, 2018, 5:54pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from GG

We only managed two shots on target in 90 minutes against a team with the 4th worst defensive record this season. But that was excellent was it Russell? He's clearly delusional.

Sladeball has no credibility does he, we can all see what he is about, it's just a shame that he is protected by his mate whose opinion is always right, at any other club he would have been sacked.

Private Message
Reply: 18 - 40
HertsGTFC
January 1, 2018, 5:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from MuddyWaters
So Jamey Osborne 'needs to be in the right frame of mind' before he comes back!

I have a very early start tomorrow and a couple of nights away this week which I don't like, I think I'll ring the boss tomorrow and tell him I don't feel in the right frame of mind.............. I'd give it around 30 seconds before he mentions P45,

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 40
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Facts for those who like to get them right..right?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.