This thread currently has 11,091 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Impish2
July 20, 2017, 8:30pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +55
Quoted from oldun

First team in Portugal! Spending the season ticket money already?

No, I think the costs were all met by sponsors.  There's seems to have been a hell of a lot of clubs doing similar and training in Portugal too.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 43
HertsGTFC
July 20, 2017, 9:37pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,008
Gold Stars: 228
You would not have posted re this if your lads had gone to Rhyl or something similar.

Seems like a dose of smug tablets where being given out free with Gimps season tickets this year.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 43
Impish2
July 20, 2017, 11:19pm
Beer Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC
You would not have posted re this if your lads had gone to Rhyl or something similar.

Seems like a dose of smug tablets where being given out free with Gimps season tickets this year.

As I said, the team went to Portugal paid by the sponsors. I wasn't responding to sound smug, haven't gone on about ST sales, signings or anything else. I just like to post about crap that's spouted about my club. We have done the army camp stuff the Rhyls, Devon and similar stuff many times, no doubt we will probably be doing something like that next year when I will hopefully still be around.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 43
HertsGTFC
July 21, 2017, 8:15am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.25
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +23,008
Gold Stars: 228
No I meant that your lads where going to Rhyl to ride on a donkey, providing fat Matt Rhead was included in the trip of course

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 43
Impish2
July 21, 2017, 9:03am
Beer Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC
No I meant that your lads where going to Rhyl to ride on a donkey, providing fat Matt Rhead was included in the trip of course

Matt Rhead is looking lean and fit actually. Scorer of 38 in about 90 appearances for us and god knows how many assists so not bad for a not fat donkey.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 43
oochiad
July 21, 2017, 9:51am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,724
Gold Stars: 28
Why are you on our forum Impish2? No don't bother answering that, I'm not interested in you or your club........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 43
Impish2
July 21, 2017, 9:54am
Beer Drinker
Quoted from oochiad
Why are you on our forum Impish2? No don't bother answering that, I'm not interested in you or your club........

I will reply thanks. On here like Helgy because it's nice to be able to put right some of the crap posted about us. It's no different to some of the crap posted on our boards.

I also thought that fans from other clubs were supposedly welcomed on here?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 43
Hertsmariner
July 21, 2017, 9:58am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +695
And the connection with 'Boston-Saturday' is......
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 43
oochiad
July 21, 2017, 10:12am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.62
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +3,724
Gold Stars: 28
i don't look at your forum, you obviously have to much time on your hands to be looking at ours.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 43
grimsby pete
July 21, 2017, 10:23am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.79
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,836
Gold Stars: 222
I think some people on here should grow up,

If a fan of another club comes on here to take the pi ss then yes have a go at them,

BUT

That is not the case this time.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Boston - Saturday

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.