1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Hagrid
May 17, 2015, 5:10pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,988
Gold Stars: 508
Wrecked. Physically and emotionally. Just dont think i'll ever see my beloved town win a final. Feel hard done by because there keeper shouldn have been off. But i just dont wanna talk about the game. Its gone now and its gonna take me a long time to get over it. Sobbing as i write this! Team terrific today, fans amazing. safe journey back guys.
Logged Offline
Private Message
jonnyboy82
May 17, 2015, 5:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Chin up son.

We are town we don't give up and i feel exactly the same . Just numb I thought it was our day when lenny scored  

I'm proud to be a town fan after our support today.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
jamesgtfc
May 17, 2015, 5:29pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,813
Gold Stars: 187
How's your bottom jonnyboy?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
LondonMariner43
May 17, 2015, 5:59pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +19 / -4
Approval: +3,891
Gold Stars: 64
I agree - everyone should go home with pride today
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
HertsGTFC
May 17, 2015, 6:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,648
Gold Stars: 217
On the train gutted but proud of the fans, players and club.........had a tear in my eye when the players came out and one when i got on the tube. Feel really bad as i could not bring myself to stay and clap our lads after the game.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Back to coach

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.