Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › For us exiles. Are the Mariners on TV? Streaming?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 370 Guests

For us exiles. Are the Mariners on TV? Streaming?

This thread currently has 3,978 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Brisbane Mariner
May 17, 2015, 1:37am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +163
I have had the pleasure of watching town on Pak India TV app and also on ESPN 2 but can't find a good stream or feed from ESPN 2, Setanta or Pak India ( they seem to have lost the BT Sports feed now!)
Anyone know of a good dependable source or do I have to listen to JT.

UTM lets do this Town!!!

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!
Brisbane - beautiful one day and perfect the next! UTM!!!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
BeijingMariner
May 17, 2015, 2:37am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from Brisbane Mariner
I have had the pleasure of watching town on Pak India TV app and also on ESPN 2 but can't find a good stream or feed from ESPN 2, Setanta or Pak India ( they seem to have lost the BT Sports feed now!)
Anyone know of a good dependable source or do I have to listen to JT.

UTM lets do this Town!!!

http://cricfree.tv/football-live-stream

usually works for me mate
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
Brisbane Mariner
May 17, 2015, 4:40am

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Cheers Beijing UTM

Its hard enough remembering my opinions without remembering my reasons for them!

Religion: An Idiotic holding of firm belief in an unknown entity. The more challenging it gets, the firmer the hold. Atheists are often condemned as enemies, infidels or morons. Strange rituals are performed at the weekend. My Religion is GTFC!
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 11
BeijingMariner
May 17, 2015, 7:41am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Cheers Beijing UTM

no worries mate, exciting stuff eh?
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
Grimal
May 17, 2015, 10:54am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9
http://www.sportp2p.com/

Try this one,it works well for me.
I have the Adblock Edge installed on my laptop and it cuts out all the pop up adds on streaming and the site I have mentioned works perfectly,there are 3 streams of our match on there that don't need registration.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
Tangerine Chris
May 17, 2015, 10:58am
Old git with a sense of humour
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.18
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: -24

IF YOU PLAY FOR THE BADGE ON THE FRONT OF YOUR SHIRT
THEY WILL REMEMBER THE NAME ON THE BACK OF IT

You can change your wife, your house, your car, but you can never change your team.
Chairmen come and go, boards come and go, but the fans remain.
They are the one true constant

Eddie Thompson OBE
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
Brisbane Mariner
May 17, 2015, 12:17pm

UTM!
Fine Wine Drinker
Thanks guys. The cricfree link seems to put me into an infinite loop of ads and sign ups without ever streaming anything? Is there a trick or a method to get the viewing - bit of a novice at streaming stuff!

Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 11
Nelly GTFC
May 17, 2015, 12:25pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,736
Gold Stars: 31
Thanks guys. The cricfree link seems to put me into an infinite loop of ads and sign ups without ever streaming anything? Is there a trick or a method to get the viewing - bit of a novice at streaming stuff!
You using phone or laptop?

If you're on a laptop or pc, install Adblock Plus - You can also install Zenmate app, and change your VPN to another country, so your ISP doesn't block any of the free streaming websites.  Just deactivate it when not using.

If you're using a phone, install Dolphin web browser, then click the dolphin icon then the lab icon, then scroll down and install the Adblock Add-on.
It's more tricky because it's not as good, a lot of streams won't work, because the adblock isn't as effective, but better than adblock plus for android.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
CairnsMariner
May 17, 2015, 1:40pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +21
Watching on cricfree here in Qld. Excited but very nervous. Come on Town!!!

There's a crooked street in Grimsby Town
It's a well worn path I've travelled down
Now there's ruin in my name, I wish i'd never got off the train
And I wish I'd listened to the words you said....
...Don't go down to Freeman Street
Don't go down to Freeman Street
You'll be lost and never found
You can never turn around
Don't go down to Freeman Street

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
BenBB
May 17, 2015, 1:55pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +843
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
You using phone or laptop?

If you're on a laptop or pc, install Adblock Plus - You can also install Zenmate app, and change your VPN to another country, so your ISP doesn't block any of the free streaming websites.  Just deactivate it when not using.

If you're using a phone, install Dolphin web browser, then click the dolphin icon then the lab icon, then scroll down and install the Adblock Add-on.
It's more tricky because it's not as good, a lot of streams won't work, because the adblock isn't as effective, but better than adblock plus for android.

http://mobdro.com/

Mobdro's a pretty nice app if you're on Android for sports streams.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 9 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › For us exiles. Are the Mariners on TV? Streaming?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.