May 7, 2015, 6:26pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,875
Gold Stars: 42
I copied this link and comments from the Rovers Gashead site:  

To track the status of your tickets, click the below link:

www.seetickets.com/customerservice          (Copying the actual did not work - fans can use the website themselves separately).  

Enter your reference number - this is the first number in the confirmation email you will have received, directly under "Hello [name], thank you for your order" (mine began with a 3 and was 8 digits long).

The enter the post code as per your billing address (i.e. the post code registered to the card that you used to purchase the tickets).

FWIW, mine are currently at the 0% stage

I hope this helps.
Logged Offline
Private Message
lukeo
May 7, 2015, 6:36pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,372
Gold Stars: 148
So if i've bought tickets online and put in a billing address they'll be sent to that address and pick up at wembley is only via telephone? (So i can let my grandad be aware)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
ackomariner
May 7, 2015, 6:50pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Mine says, 30% of tickets dispatched

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
LH
May 7, 2015, 6:55pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,509
Gold Stars: 173
It's not really tracking your tickets that percentage it's showing the state of the tickets for the entire event the way I read it. Mine were despatched at around lunchtime so all being well they'll be here tomorrow I can stare at them lovingly.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
KK_DOG
May 7, 2015, 6:57pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +472
E Mail I received today

Dear MR

We are writing to confirm the despatch of your recent order.

The order details are as below -

Order reference 352*****

2 tickets (numbers 102, for VANARAMA CONFERENCE PROMOTION FINAL-GRIMSBY TOWN on Sunday 17th May 2015

Your Tickets were despatched on Thursday 7th May 2015

If you have not received your tickets 72 hours before you are due to attend the event, please contact us at http://www.seetickets.com/customerservice quoting your order reference 35267862.

Please do not contact us earlier than this as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show.

Many thanks,

See Tickets

See is a trademark of See Group Ltd. Registered Office: Norfolk House, 47 Upper Parliament St, Nottingham, NG1 2AB Used under license by the Way Ahead Group Limited. Registered in England, No. 03554468
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Tracking your Wembley tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.