Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How we feeling?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 290 Guests

How we feeling?

This thread currently has 3,525 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
cmackenzie4
April 30, 2015, 4:52am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.27
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,335
Gold Stars: 33
I've been on a night shift last night and tonight's game is all that's been on my mind, I feel reasonably confident but feeling very nervous now, how we all feeling about tonight's game?

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Mariner Timsky
April 30, 2015, 7:03am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
Up n ready for my day of work and feeling nervous I must admit. Not able to make the game tonight but will be on Sunday and I think that game will be even more wrecking on the nerves!

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 24
Kymariner12
April 30, 2015, 7:10am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +102
I think we will win 1-0 tonight like bristol yesterday. Just so nervous though, we can't let money prevail. Eastleigh are a nothing team with no history and are only here because of a cash injection. If there's any justice we will see it through and play bristol in the final
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 24
A.l.f.
April 30, 2015, 7:16am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +687
Gold Stars: 7
Strangely apprehensive.  Had been really confident until I watched the other play off match last night.  Thought FGR looked awful and hope we play at our best and play it on the floor.  We MUST take our chances tonight!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 24
tintowner
April 30, 2015, 7:20am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
I thought FGR made Brizzie look better than they were.

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 24
Mariner Timsky
April 30, 2015, 7:23am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 4
Any highlights available from last night?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 24
HertsGTFC
April 30, 2015, 7:55am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,883
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from tintowner
I thought FGR made Brizzie look better than they were.

Agree they stepped off the pace a bit after half time. They did keep Parkin quiet though.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 24
Kymariner12
April 30, 2015, 8:00am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +102
Mr hill on BBC sport saying the pressures all on us. We can handle that cheers and we will show you this evening. Apparently they weren't expecting the playoffs this season. Well when you are invested in and money isn't an object I think you should be winning the league let alone the playoffs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 24
ska face
April 30, 2015, 8:21am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,568
Gold Stars: 839
Couldn't be more relaxed, in all honesty. Just concentrating on  having what will be another decent awayday.

The comments from their manager are laughable. I often find that managers coming out saying all the pressure is on the other team are usually cacking themselves and trying to divert attention away. Put it this way - it certainly isn't the biggest game in our history, whereas it most definitely is for Eastleigh. We're used to playing in front of (relatively) big crowds, we've had three years in this position now so have some good, recent experience. Lots of calm heads in there now, few Sam Hattons & Aswads.

Nothing to worry about, bar how I'm going to get 30 rolls of double-ply through the gate.

Bog Roll Army, signing off.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 24
GrimExile
April 30, 2015, 8:22am
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
At the moment I'm confident we will get to Wembley. I think the big problem will be the final which will be a lottery as a one off match like that will inevitably be. I'm just hoping that our experience and depth of quality in the squad will see us through. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 24
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › How we feeling?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.