1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TownSNAFU5
April 20, 2015, 2:02pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,877
Gold Stars: 42

Dolly Alderton is a posh 26 year old attractive woman, with long blonde hair, who lives in London.  She writes a dating and relationship column in the Sunday Times magazine.

She has reported on a number of occasions that she is going out with an unnamed male Comedian, who is often away on tour.

Yesterday she said that "I hate football.  I hate most sport, but I really hate football. So far in life I have managed to dodge football, aloang with jury duty and root canal work".  She went on in a similar vein for 3 paragraphs.  

After a perfect weekend away with the Comedian,  he then took her to the last place on earth she wanted to go to:  The Dover v Grimsby match, Mar 15, to watch his team (Grimsby Town) play.  He told her that "she would love it.  Plenty of writing material as posh London girl goes to a Grimsby match".

She enjoyed the start to the game as "we" scored.  he could not understand how a few hundred middle-aged men (Town fans) also seemed to take credit for the goal.

"There is man banging a giant drum and their singing songs native to Grimsby, which I do not understand, mostly to do with fish. (Probably best she does not understand - if she likes fish). By the second half she is extremely cold and bored.  The Comedian is very pleased that she went to watch Grimsby play.

Does anybody know who he is?  And did any fan at the game see them together at the match? (Would he have any money to invest in Town?).
Logged Offline
Private Message
FishOutOfWater
April 20, 2015, 2:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
I doubt very much that it's none other than

http://lloydgriffith.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 5
thevera
April 20, 2015, 3:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +991
Gold Stars: 5
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
biggles9999
April 20, 2015, 3:08pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
It was Lloyd Griffith

the same guy who is hosting the end of season awards and was in the Lenny Xmas vid.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
mariner91
April 20, 2015, 3:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,631
Gold Stars: 260
Well done Lloyd, she's lovely.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
moosey_club
April 20, 2015, 3:28pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
maybe the classic "get your t1ts out"  chant would have impressed her more.....

aimed at Lloyd's moobs of course     just to be completely PC.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › "Celebrity" Town fan at Dover match last

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.