Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Film thingy?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 15 Guests

Film thingy?

This thread currently has 2,157 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
BIGChris
April 2, 2015, 11:13am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.52
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,601
What ever happened to the film  that Sutton and Wrawbs were doing?

I remember them doing interviews with numerous players at previous 'nostalgia/reunion nights and seem to recall that it had been delayed until just before last christmas?

Have a missed it or is it still in production?
Private Message
sutton mariner
April 2, 2015, 11:37am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +52 / -6
Approval: +713
Still in production mate.

We've got the majority of the interviews filmed and edited so the bulk of its done. Just (still) waiting for the club to sort and send us over the archive footage.

We've got a new short film out tonight which I'll wong on here later. Not all that GTFC though...

I Make Movies #UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
mariner91
April 2, 2015, 3:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.05
Rep Score: +74 / -9
Approval: +10,904
I think now would be a great time for Town to release one of the really good videos they've done recently to help with the promotion push. Release that, get us fans to share it or retweet it and really get the population backing the club in this promotion push. The last few videos they've done have been exceptionally good, particularly for this level, if they could get something half as good it would help get bums on seats potentially.

Grimsby till I die.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Film thingy?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.