Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Great Grimsby Lock Out of 1901 now available.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 265 Guests

The Great Grimsby Lock Out of 1901 now available.

This thread currently has 1,304 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
jock dock tower
March 14, 2015, 7:35am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
PLEASE SEE BELOW. So pleased I've had the chance to reprint after 31 years, and many thanks to Shaun for enabling this by doing all the computer stuff that I'd have got absolutely lost in. The book is my thesis from Ruskin College, so it's not War and Peace, it's 15,000 words, but it highlights the largest industrial dispute ever to happen in Grimsby. Troops on the ground to strike break, gunship in the Humber, the Riot Act read twice.

All the money raised will be going to the First Base Charity in Dumfries, one of the fastest growing organisations in the town, who I do voluntary work for. Unfortunately they're a food bank, and always in need of cash. Please help out and support them. Had intended to keep it at the original £3 price, but because AMAZON take 35% have had to make it £4 to make it viable. Hope this doesn't put anyone off.

Your book is available in the Kindle Store!
Your book is available in the Kindle Store!
Kindle Direct Publishing (kdp-no-reply@amazon.com)
Add to contacts
01:27
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: johnholroyd54@hotmail.com
kdp-no-reply@amazon.com

Congratulations, your book "The Great Grimsby Lockout 1901" is live in the Kindle Store and is currently enrolled in KDP Select. It is available* for readers to purchase here. If you have republished your book, your changes are now live.

Best regards,
The Kindle Direct Publishing Team

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The Great Grimsby Lock Out of 1901 now available.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.