9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
cmackenzie4
February 14, 2015, 4:55pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 11.26
Rep Score: +130 / -10
Approval: +14,345
Gold Stars: 34
That's two Losses on the trot now against potential play off teams, We need to buck our ideas up!  It sounded like Bristol were a good organised team and better in every department, I hope Bristol win the league now because they would be favourites in the play offs surely?

Grimsby and proud!
Private Message
Reply: 70 - 84
springstomind
February 14, 2015, 4:58pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
intercourse my life Hannah what an earth was that.. Get your knee over the ball, don't leave back, remain composed, aim at the keeper if you have to............ All flipping cliches, but relevant... A professional footballer!!! male masturbator lol!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 71 - 84
H19P1
February 14, 2015, 5:00pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Still time and hope yet but once again we show inconsistent to get points when required. Sort of a no pressure game against Barnet so let's hope we turn up for that one.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 72 - 84
sonofmadeleymariner
February 14, 2015, 5:00pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,453
Gold Stars: 37
that was depressing to listen to never really seemed in control at any point

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 73 - 84
prestonmariner
February 14, 2015, 5:02pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +250
Gold Stars: 3
I know it doesn't look good the result today, but results against play-off rivals don't always paint the play-off picture. In the 05/06 Play-Off season we had good results against play-off rivals in the season, including a win aginst Cheltenham about 3/4 weeks before the play-offs, and we all know what happened in the end.

We still have alot to play for, and this team is good enough to get us promoted, they just have to prove it.

I still have faith.

UTM

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 74 - 84
Madeleymariner
February 14, 2015, 5:10pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,050
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from prestonmariner
I know it doesn't look good the result today, but results against play-off rivals don't always paint the play-off picture. In the 05/06 Play-Off season we had good results against play-off rivals in the season, including a win aginst Cheltenham about 3/4 weeks before the play-offs, and we all know what happened in the end.

We still have alot to play for, and this team is good enough to get us promoted, they just have to prove it.

I still have faith.

UTM

I dont think they are, we have a centre back (with no better available replacement) who always looks like making a mistake, a striker whos stopped scoring, and one who spends life offside. A defensive minded manager who does not make tactical changes until too late in the game and wont give the rest of his squad a chance so they are all not match fit if they do have to play.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 75 - 84
WOZOFGRIMSBY
February 14, 2015, 5:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,816
Gold Stars: 178
Quoted from prestonmariner

I still have faith.

UTM

Have another sip mate of the pint and it'll soon be half empty  

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 76 - 84
Nelly GTFC
February 14, 2015, 5:14pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,736
Gold Stars: 31
Mildenhall, had a nice easy day, didn't have naff all to do till the last few minutes. Played too deep, like we was playing away.  Hurst needs to grasp the concept that we are at home, and play more of an attacking game.

We only seemed a  real threat when we had 3 strikers on, that dying minute flick over the bar was shocking whoever that was.  Wish every game was away, we need a manager who knows how to win at home on a regular basis, then we would be at top and not worrying if we will even make the play-offs or not.

Not sure what the ref was smoking, but the penalty decision was ridiculous, justice that he hit the post.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 77 - 84
Sigone
February 14, 2015, 5:26pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
We now have 2 full backs who are not that comfortable crossing the half way line..so our attacking threat has diminished. Jolley my 1st look at him but not impressed, hope for better from him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 78 - 84
Mariner Timsky
February 14, 2015, 5:49pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +1,533
Gold Stars: 5
decent crowd as well today, they deserve better, higher attendance than a handful of League2 games and a couple of League1, including our friends down the road  

Still much rather be in the position they are in!

Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Stand Up For The Mariners!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 79 - 84
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.