This thread currently has 805 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Les Brechin
February 6, 2015, 4:29pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,644
Gold Stars: 168
As Biggles has pointed out to me, both the Conference games have had to be postponed as both Halifax and Gateshead are still in the tinpot trophy and because of postponements will be playing in that on Saturday.

As long as none of the other 4 games get called off then the week will go ahead as normal and I will deduct the goals predicted in those 2 games off your total goals forecast. However if 1 or more further games are called off due to the weather then I will declare this week void and we will try again next week.

If anyone has napped one of the conference games then I will let you edit your prediction to a different game.

I should have realised earlier, so apologies for the late notice. I 'll be a bit more careful choosing the fixtures now for teams still left in the trophy.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Rodley Mariner
February 6, 2015, 5:01pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,215
Gold Stars: 176
Labelling this important might be stretching it Les!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 1
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › This weeks prediction league - IMPORTANT

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.