Private Message
jonnyboy82
January 1, 2015, 5:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
Paul hurst AKA the nearly man and the luckiest manager to keep his job at blundell park.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Mariner16
January 1, 2015, 5:27pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: +478
Gold Stars: 4
Several reasons why his reign should end but the board can just carry on with their heads buried in the sand. Its unacceptable. There are no mass injuries or suspensions to save your back now Paul
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
fiveallive
January 4, 2015, 7:34pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
I really agree, i just can't stand PH now nothing changes with him over uses players and not giving others a game, crushes players confidence the likes of Hannah, Cook, Paddy, Artus etc in the past something not right at GTFC the lack of fitness after boxing day game is becoming a issue we have done it every season in the conference and the fitness of players at league 2 level was poor aswell we went downhill in the 2005/06 season after we beat Lincoln City 3-0 at home on the boxing day game.

There is a pattern showing with players like Neilson, Cook both put on weight the form of Marshall dropped off now Arnold's has. Everyone says Rodman's form got better that was because he thought Hibs was in for him that's why he's performances went good he was motivated by Hibs not PH. If PH is still manager next season i can't see myself attending matches.

He gets in loan players and never plays them why sign them, same with Walker, Winfarrah and Humble i would release Paul Walker if he can't get above Paul Bignot then we know he isn't going to make it.

He's to weak makes changes in formation after the fans complain is something a manager shouldn't do if he wants to play 4-5-1 then he should play it he's the manager, a bad game at Dartford fans complaints he picks 4-4-2 the next game just shows how weak he can be he starts playing 4-4-2 he has to learn to rotate players to keep them fit we don't have a Res league to keep players ticking over so players like Hannah become to rusty.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
Doubled
January 4, 2015, 7:40pm
season ticket holder
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Approval: +43
May I refer you to numerous other threads on this subject?

Unless something new has happened today of course.

Merge this thread please.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
GrimRob
January 4, 2015, 7:53pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
this thread is locked. Please use another thread.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Cheers Paul

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.