Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kidderminster in trouble
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 414 Guests

Kidderminster in trouble

This thread currently has 5,404 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
November 14, 2014, 4:44pm
Guest User
Just found this from the non league forum. The piece where they say they could be off part time is interesting. I wouldn't mind  Dunkley here and I'm sure he would complete the best defence in the league.

'KHIST held a fans forum tonight with Whild, Creighton and Gowling. Below is a brief summary
Michael Gash has gone to Nuneaton on loan.
We were placed under a transfer embargo earlier on the season which meant we couldn't bring Johnny Hunt and Amari'i Bell (We'd heard nothing about this at all)
We are on the verge of going part time (which I think may be a good thing)Gary Whild has the backing from players and former players such as Lolley, Matt, Demetriou and Blair
Our inconsistency on the pitch is being affected by the things happening off the pitch.
People like Dunkley, etc may have to leave, Whild admitted these players may go for less than their worth
The Board have failed to show up for the forum leaving Whild, Creighton and Gowling to answer questions about finance and the situation behind the scenes
Ernie Lane wanted a fraud squad to come in and investigate the board but no evidence could be found of impropriety.'
RoboCod
November 14, 2014, 5:10pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Life for Kiddy post-Burr hasn't been too good at all.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 30
Mighty_Mariner
November 14, 2014, 7:16pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,237
Gold Stars: 10
I'd definitely take Dunkley - excellent back up for Pearson and Toto's inevitable suspensions - it wasn't too long ago he was linked with Peterborough. Think I'd take Marvin Johnson too.

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 30
November 14, 2014, 7:36pm
Guest User
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner
I'd definitely take Dunkley - excellent back up for Pearson and Toto's inevitable suspensions - it wasn't too long ago he was linked with Peterborough. Think I'd take Marvin Johnson too.

Gowling wouldn't be bad either. He is 31 soon but he would be great back up.  Storer isn't a bad player but we have plenty of options in the centre mid area.
Reply: 3 - 30
BIGChris
November 17, 2014, 7:55pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

Chey Dunkley, Kiddys highly rated centre back is set to join Oxford on loan with a view to a permanent deal.

Kiddy really are on their uppers, it's a fire sale
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 30
November 17, 2014, 8:08pm
Guest User
Does this fall into a "siege mentality" bracket I wonder...?

Regardless, I'll take it for Town.
Reply: 5 - 30
November 17, 2014, 8:12pm
Guest User
Good time to be playing them. Gowling would be a good signing who we could practically get for nothing if they are desperate to offload.
Reply: 6 - 30
MyDogsThoughts
November 18, 2014, 12:15am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Quoted from 1739
Good time to be playing them.  

I disagree: they will play their socks off, trying to get themselves in the 'shop window' for other clubs to come in for them. I know I would.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 30
forza ivano
November 18, 2014, 7:31am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,172
Gold Stars: 265
They also loaned out Reece sty he to Tamworth. Suspect he must be on fairly decent money
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 30
MyDogsThoughts
November 18, 2014, 8:59am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 30
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kidderminster in trouble

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.